Visible Text window

hari

here is what the 'query.txt' files says:

Visible text window is blank , but there is text in my installer, my problem is as follows, i want to install spectel outlook reserver with autoit, i used sleep for get to another screens or to click enter in same screen, i don't want use the sleep command here, depending on the text of window i should send the command, but its not showing anything in visible text window for spectel outlook reserver installer, could you please let me know how to get the text of active window.

query.txt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear w_sp8er,

my problem is as follows, i want to install spectel outlook reserver with autoit, i used sleep command , i don't want use the sleep command here, depending on the text of window i should send the command, but its not showing anything in visible text window for spectel outlook reserver installer, could you please let me know how to get the text of active window.

for example:if the text will be changed in active window means i should send the appropraite command depending on the text of that window

pls help

Edited by hari

Here is your investigation.

Does the AutoIt Window Spy show any controls in the window? "Last Control Under Mouse".

If it is an installer running under some VM then you may need to use Pixel colors to tell what is happening.

Lar.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i didn't get any info by investigationg the windows, i am working on that,

another issue is..........

i want to activate one window , by default one window is deactivated and i want to active it and do some operations , how can i do that

pls assit me