_Send

Touch

I made this when I was bored on my own.

_Send("a", 5)

Func _Send($io_letter, $io_amount) ; Letter you want to send, and the amount of times
    For $i = 1 to $io_amount
        Send($io_letter)
    Next
EndFunc

Its a simple thing, I hate having to make a loop, so I made this instead.

Touch

[center][font="Arial"]If practise makes perfect and no-ones perfect whats the point of practise?[/font]Sorry for my rude attitude when I started here.[/center]

Hi,

Useful, but....

This comes directly from the helpfile (the Send() function)

Send("{S 30}");Sends 30 'S' characters
Edited by Pakku

Oops.. Didn't see that. :whistle: Now I feel embarrased.

[center][font="Arial"]If practise makes perfect and no-ones perfect whats the point of practise?[/font]Sorry for my rude attitude when I started here.[/center]

Oops.. Didn't see that. :whistle: Now I feel embarrased.

You don't have to, I think that, just like you, not everyone have seen this, this might be useful for some, and now you can send large keystrokes, which is according to the helpfile a bit difficult to do.

Edited by Pakku

You don't have to, I think that, just like you, not everyone have seen this, this might be useful for some, and now you can send large keystrokes, which is according to the helpfile a bit difficult to do.

Arjan

Thanks Arjan :lmao: I understand what you mean. I just read the helpfile. I am going to do a test, to see which is quicker :whistle:

Very simple, and like arjan said, it can be useful, its a UDF dude!

Not really a UDF but I could make more to make it a better one.

Well, what else could I make, I am out of ideas. This was an example for a friend, whilst I was bored.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, what else could I make, I am out of ideas. This was an example for a friend, whilst I was bored.

well when i ran out of ideas.. i made a spywere scanner for mi bro.. it looked perfect .. the only problem is that it did absolutely nothing :)..

well apart from shutting down his computer when ever he wanted to exit it ..

i thought it was amusing :P...

lol jus thought u might have wanted to know that HA lol

Budweiser + room = warm beerwarm beer + fridge = too long!warm beer + CO2 fire extinguisher = Perfect![quote]Protect the easly offended ... BAN EVERYTHING[/quote]^^ hmm works for me :D