i want to build a network ARP packet sender application

Ibrahim

Guys i realy need this application to prevent users from using netcut

and i need to doit with autoit even with a helper commands or command shell applications but it got to be with autoit

Arp is a local arp manipulation command and the -s is for signing a static arp entry which is useless and what am asking for is concernced with network packet sending to another computer discharging arp packets at high speed thus preventing others from send spoofed ones i did it using a command called bittwist but it takes 100% of processor usage that's why i'm asking for help

glad i read this. I've been working on this lately. Packet sending/reading is very powerful and i did it using those files:

WinPcap 4.0 and PacketX 3.2

You may google them or PM me and I will send em to u. By installing PacketX on your PC you can create a Object in AutoIt that reads/writes/sends packets..

I would like to work some more on it, and company is apreciated :)

thanks man here's what i need i need to create a loop containig Arp Request from 10.0.0.33 with mac 00-00-11-11-00-00 to 10.0.0.138 with mac 00-0e-50-bd-c8-72 but watch out for processor usage and memory stuff it got to be at low processor usage with a delay of 10 mSec

• 4 weeks later...

why didn't anybody take a look at this i think it's interesting, and it'snot to harm people on the contrary it's to help them protecting themselves thanks and don't just give me the packetx thing just give me a customized arp packets to send which it's easily to changer sources and destinations

• 1 year later...