skin -not a copy of xskin

ashley

ok... this is because you cant skin everything with xskin so for now this will help...

So far only input boxes...

here it is

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.2.2.0
 Author:         ashley + Mrbond007

Script Function:
    Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Script Start - Add your code below here
GUICreate(":)", 223, 160)
$inp = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 7, 18, 121, 21)
$inp1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 5, 60, 121, 21)
GUICtrlSetLimit($inp, 20)
GUICtrlSetLimit($inp1, 20)
$pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Documents and Settings\Windows\Desktop\inp.gif", 5, 16, 146, 28)
$pic2 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Documents and Settings\Windows\Desktop\inp1.gif", 5, 60, 148, 28,)
GUISetState()
While 1
    GUICtrlSetState($pic1, 2048)
    GUICtrlSetState($pic2, 2048)
    If GUIGetMsg() = -3 Then Exit
WEnd

any other stuff that you cant skin post them... and if u can a fix for them

i'm not talking about that, i mean this is like one of the oldest scripts ever. It has been done like a million times :whistle:

Edit : i think the oldest script on earth is "Hallo World"

Edited by mrbond007

Oh no..... this can't be going good places. Alright, I'll be the peacemaker here. ashley, don't accuse him of that because he can, he's really good with AutoIt. and mrbond007.. ashley is still learning and you gotta give her some slack.

Yeah.

:whistle::guitar::lmao:

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Oh no..... this can't be going good places. Alright, I'll be the peacemaker here. ashley, don't accuse him of that because he can, he's really good with AutoIt. and mrbond007.. ashley is still learning and you gotta give her some slack.

Yeah.

:whistle::guitar::lmao:

not my place but i thot ashley was a guy...

so why cant you do it

because i suck @ autoit. I beleive you asked for this before. By the way why don't you attach the skin ? I recommend that you post your scripts in one place, or are you trying to expand your post count :whistle:

not my place but i thot ashley was a guy...

Sorry, just guessing by name.

Where are the images?

I agree, for a skinning program we need some screenies.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

• 3 weeks later...

ok... this is because you cant skin everything with xskin so for now this will help...

So far only input boxes...

here it is

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Script Function:
    Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

$pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Documents and Settings\Windows\Desktop\inp.gif", 5, 16, 146, 28)
$pic2 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Documents and Settings\Windows\Desktop\inp1.gif", 5, 60, 148, 28,)
GUISetState()
While 1
WEnd

any other stuff that you cant skin post them... and if u can a fix for them

You Play Conquer Online?

because i suck @ autoit. I beleive you asked for this before. By the way why don't you attach the skin ? I recommend that you post your scripts in one place, or are you trying to expand your post count :P

mrbond007 is great at autoit , just take a look at his scripts in his signature, especially Space Regain, great coder :), i dont think his the one that sucks.. and ahley before posting in the example scripts section again create something more completed... :)

Edited by Gif

Think of people who have Windows in another language, use Win98 or don't have Windows installed on the C drive. :)

Script Function:
    Template AutoIt script.

$pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic(@Desktopdir&"\inp.gif",  5, 16, 146, 28)
$pic2 = GUICtrlCreatePic(@Desktopdir&"\inp1.gif", 5, 60, 148, 28,)
GUISetState()
While 1
WEnd

Just my first impression: I have no idea what this does or is supposed to do. All does for me is open a GUI with two input boxes.

hahaha, that's exactly what I thought!

If some one could please tell me what it does...