Help Please

I'm new to this stuff, but I'm trying to make a macro for a game I play called Guild Wars. I basicly want it to where when the user clicks the "Launch(Button1$)" when there is no text inside $Input1 or $Input2, it exits the script. But if there is text inside then it launches GuildWars.exe. I've been reading the help file and trying to figure this out, I cant get it to work. Any help you can give me is appreciated. Thanks.

CODE
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Forms\KeyLogger.kxf

$Form1 = GUICreate("Bambi GW AutoBot v. 1.4", 239, 136, 303, 179)

GUICtrlCreateInput("", 64, 8, 161, 21)

$Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 64, 40, 161, 21)

$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username:", 8, 8, 55, 17)

$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password:", 8, 40, 53, 17)

$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Launch", 8, 72, 219, 33, 0)

$Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Press the Button to Launch", 64, 112, 114, 17)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1

$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()

Switch $nMsg

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

Exit

EndSwitch

Select

Case $Button1

If $Input2 = [0] Then Exit

EndSelect

WEnd

Edited by Mayo

oh sorry cant help you cus u wont want to give out ur pass

What are you talking about? Lmao.

@Generator - This aint a cheat, its a macro. Macros work.

Can anyone experienced help me please?

This aint a cheat, its a macro. Macros work.

A macro, and with a very curious name too...

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Forms\KeyLogger.kxf

$Form1 = GUICreate("Bambi GW AutoBot v. 1.4", 239, 136, 303, 179)

Lmao indeed.

"be smart, drink your wine"

What are you talking about? Lmao.

@Generator - This aint a cheat, its a macro. Macros work.

Can anyone experienced help me please?

LMAO? State your point. Marco=Software generated keystorke=Anti Cheat system blocks it. Maybe you didn't know what is a marco. :whistle:

LMAO? State your point. Marco=Software generated keystorke=Anti Cheat system blocks it. Maybe you didn't know what is a marco. :whistle:

Your right, I have no clue what a "marco" is. And no, Guild Wars does not block it, I have used already made macro bots before and I have ran them overnight to come back unbanned. Keep studying.

@Siao: The name was Keylogger.kxf because I used the Autoit Macro Recorder before I started doing all this coding stuff. I just named it "Keylogger" because thats the first name that came to my head, seeing as how its "Logging Keys". I didnt mean it in the virus/spyware type of way.

Anyone?

lets wait more than 47 minutes before bumping next time mmk?

This forum is active enough that most threads have unbelievably quick answers compared to other forums.

Don't bump unless its been at least a couple of hours. You will usually get you question answered by the end of the day.

Sorry for my misunderstand that guildwar do not have any anti-cheat system. Look in the help file and try to fix it first. Keep Studying.

I'm new to this stuff, but I'm trying to make a macro for a game I play called Guild Wars. I basicly want it to where when the user clicks the "Launch(Button1$)" when there is no text inside $Input1 or $Input2, it exits the script. But if there is text inside then it launches GuildWars.exe. I've been reading the help file and trying to figure this out, I cant get it to work. Any help you can give me is appreciated. Thanks.

You guys are rude. I havnt even done nothing but ask a question yet I'm getting flamed every post and 0 answers. I mean, this shouldnt be that hard for someone with atleast a little bit of experience to do.

@Paulie: This thread was almost on Page 2, and I used common sense and figured that the regular users who post here everyday dont go to Page 2. Mmmk?

Thanks for the help people.