Trialware

mmavipc

THIS VERSION HAS BEEN TESTED

I made a trialware wrapper in autoit. It's very simple and very effective.

FOR THE ENCRYPTION KEY DO NOT PUT MULTIPLE CHARACTERS

for example: koK is fine but kok is not recuase of the two k s

To use it add lines to your script:

#include<wrapper.au3>
wrap("program name","master license key","encryption key",trial time,"trial time type","ip address","port")

Let me explain trial time:

You can specify how long the trial will be until the user is prompted for a license.

You can specify this in days, hours, minuets, and seconds.

You can specify what type of time you are specifying in trial time type(sorry if I'm not clear).

For hours put h for minutes put m for seconds put s and for days put d.

This trialware wrapper does not support milliseconds.

usage of the server:

in the same folder as the server exe/au3 make a new file called serials(with no extension)

the syntax of the serials file is

appname|serial,appname|serial2,appnameetc|serialetc

Note: you do not have to put the master serial in here

thats right the server supports more than 1 application.

now when you run the server youll see a promp saying enc pass? and your like wtf? right? just put your encryption pass there

how to tell if your script is registered or not:

there is a global variable called $regged it is set to 0 is unregistered/trial and 1 if it is registered/non-trial

for every GUI you make send the handle to reggui(handle) and example would be

$g = guicreate()

reggui($g)

to register the application whenever you want call regnow("serialhere")

all features:

hides guis after trial is over and unhides them when registered after trial is over

checks if it's the application's first time running via the server

supports multiple serials via the server

Things you will need:

Data store

Asock.au3

em.au3(attachment)

wpa.au3(attachment)

Data store is needed for the client and asock.au3 is needed for the server

TO DO:

Add key support for encryption method(yes the encryption key does nothing yet)

Remove the need to restart the program after registering it

Add a Register now function

Make it so that you can register GUIs your script had made so the trialware will hide the windows(@SW_hide) when the trial is over or when the register now function is called

Remove the need to add $lk = "license key" to your main script

Add key support via server

make the first time check via server

em.au3

wpa.au3

wrapper.au3

testing.au3

server.au3

Edited by mmavipc

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

Is anyone gona sell the script :whistle:

But your script is good

Thanks for the compliment.

I designed this script for a commercial program I was developing and decided to release the script to the public. So intentionaly I made it for commercial scripts. so it would be easier to sell. No more copying and pasting the code from script to script ha ha.

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

The time system is called every second which: updates the current time left in milliseconds encrypted in the registry and it also checks for if the trial is epiered.

You should probably keep rich text chat freeware ;)

Wow, that's low. To even mention making something like that cost money, which tends to be very simple. Not to mention there are chat clients like AIM and MSN, which are completely free and have much more functionality, as well as a large user base. And using this thread to oh-so-subtlety advertise your script, nice.

Edited by idusy

• 2 months later...

Sorry I havn't been working on this for a while... I got bored with it but now I'm gonna work on it again.

• 3 months later...

Bump

Mate, this is pretty good! Just make sure you don't give up! Just because Val made XProTec, doesn't mean you have to give up! If you recreate the wheel, then make your wheel rounder! Stronger! Whatever you do, I will be good. Because you learned from creating it... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well I've been developing this myself for some time now. It now features a server-client thing for the keys, register now function, and it has gui registering support. Should I realease this?(vote in poll)

looks wicked man;

Some small 'feature request';

> It checks for linked email/serial no from an online server, and checks the blacklist,

> adds support for releasing Limited free version of software

Great script will definite be using it

[edit] just reread the thread it already does the above ;)

Release it already :D

Edited by Donace

• 2 months later...

Awesome! Looks really good. I have not looked at the code yet, but I am looking forward to seeing it. I am always interested when it comes to trial software protection. I'll take a further look into this.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

everyone please review my application and post your results! thank you

edit" i'm thinking of making an arcade with this :mellow:

Edited by mmavipc