Trialware

mmavipc

oops I forgot to attach server

silly me

attached

I'm always interested in these trial wrappers, not because I'll use them, but because I like to see how secure they are and how transparent they are to the user, plus it's ways fun trying to crack em, live and learn :mellow:

Could you put all the needed files in an archive?

Edited by mrRevoked
Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()

I'm always interested in these trial wrappers, not because I'll use them, but because I like to see how secure they are and how transparent they are to the user, plus it's ways fun trying to crack em, live and learn :mellow:

Could you put all the needed files in an archive?

Here you go.

I also added a testing script. If you want to use the testing script you need to put the enc pass into the server as dyns or else it will not work.

Edit: i exploited my own trialware. Figure out how and i'll give you a cookie!

Edit: if you have msn/yahoo/aim add me and we can discuss the source code and encryption. I dont have msn so you'll have to add my yahoo on your msn client(if you use msn)

Edit: oops forgot to add wpa.au3 to the archive adding now(added)

wrapper.rar

Edited by mmavipc

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

• 8 months later...

Hes banned from the forums now. Please look at this. IMO its 100 times better :)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31020&st=0&p=222095&hl=Xprotec&fromsearch=1&#entry222095

Cheers,

Brett

Hes banned from the forums now. Please look at this. IMO its 100 times better :)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31020&st=0&p=222095&hl=Xprotec&fromsearch=1&#entry222095

Cheers,

Brett

I don't have a server so I can't use that. How come he's banned?

How come he's banned?

I was curious myself and did a bit of searching

Looks like he was just a silly boy and then componded it by annoying the admins. NOT a good move on ANY forum. :)

I doubt we'll see him back again.

John