adding resources - HELP ?!

Whats wrong with this ?!

-it seems like it fails to load the icons when it's compiled, but when i use reshack they are there !!!

p.s - it works ok when its not compiled !!!

If @Compiled = 0 Then
        $IPStatus = GUICtrlCreateIcon(@ScriptDir&"\steps.ico", 0, 233, 278, 20, 20, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$BS_ICON))
    Else
        $IPStatus = GUICtrlCreateIcon(@ScriptFullPath,4, 0, 233, 278, 20, 20, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$BS_ICON))
    EndIf

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

Whats wrong with this ?!

-it seems like it fails to load the icons when it's compiled, but when i use reshack they are there !!!

p.s - it works ok when its not compiled !!!

If @Compiled = 0 Then
        $IPStatus = GUICtrlCreateIcon(@ScriptDir&"\steps.ico", 0, 233, 278, 20, 20, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$BS_ICON))
    Else
        $IPStatus = GUICtrlCreateIcon(@ScriptFullPath,4, 0, 233, 278, 20, 20, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$BS_ICON))
    EndIfoÝ÷ Ûú®¢×¶§*.²{©ÞÆÚÚ¥ªÚë^®)íêÞ¶­v¬mméhëÊ+pØhº×¢¶«¶ÆÚÚÒí籶¶¸jëh×6      $IPStatus = GUICtrlCreateIcon(@ScriptFullPath, 4, 233, 278, 20, 20, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$BS_ICON))

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

@PsaltyDS

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

Christ for days now i can't understand what is wrong !!! i read all posts and the help file + other scripts i wrote - NOTHING...

THANKS !!!

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

@PsaltyDS

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

Christ for days now i can't understand what is wrong !!! i read all posts and the help file + other scripts i wrote - NOTHING...

THANKS !!!

You're welcome.

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law