MinionMe

nf67

Hey there, Fabry and I made a cool script of a chatbot.

But.. this one is not replying to your friends, but to you.

MinionMe scans for Keywords and reacts depending on the keyword.

This can be easily seen in the script and is therefore completely customizable.

In the attachment I set up a few simple functions as "Hello", "Paint" and "Firefox".

Because you can customize it you can let him do whatever you may need.

Here are a few simple features:

________________________________________________________________________________________

-Launch a program

-Show a picture

-Remember things ( Passwords, Usernames )

-Visit sites

-Let you laugh

-Whatever you can code. Just type it after the keyword you want ( You can see how to do this in the script )!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to change the few words as instructed in the script ( NAMEHERE etc. ) for a working example.

Good luck!

Nf67

( oh for these who wonder, the attachment is only called ClearScript because not all the functions are filled in yet )

Set-up time: 1min.

To let him do whatever you want: depends on what you want :whistle:

DOWNLOAD:

Clearscript.au3

Posted Image

Edited by nf67

this is really nice. i really liked it.

i liked the simple design. maybe you could do it so that messages dont go beyond "the box", but instead go to the line below.

Well Done nf67 and fabry. :lmao:;):whistle:

My own pocket emo http://www.mindistortion.net/pocketemo/?da...1-7-2-0-0-1-0-0LOL[quote name='beerman' post='399180' date='Sep 6 2007, 08:45 AM']I have learned, never think inside the box. The moment you have a bright idea, and stand up to quickly exclaiming, "Eureka, I have it!". You will knock yourself out, from bashing your head on the inside of the box as you stand... So in conclusion it is always safer to think outside the box. :)[/quote]

Lol that pocketemo is.. whatever, SleepyExtreme and Gianfun, Thanks for your comments :whistle:

By the way gianfun, each comment always goes below the last one :S Maybe you put the ( how is that damned thing called ) text cursor wrong in the upper box, or do you mean something else?

Sleepy, I'm really not an advanced coder, so I don't do things with networks etc.

Now is there anyway you can make this program remote? Maybe with an instant messenger or opening a listening port somehow?

Oh that'd be great!

Btw. I'll be using this. Good job.

Also this could be easily customized to be a full coversation bot. Kinda like IGod.

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]