Selecting an item in an external TreeView?

Below is a picture of the control I have...

I want to not only select an item within the list, but send a right click to the specific item.

What happens is when you click on the item, nothing happens. You must right click on the item and then it displays an input box in the Values grouping area.

Is there any way to do this without moving the mouse and/or sending keys? I'd like to make the whole process invisible in the end if possible and having to control the mouse/keyboard are definitely a last resort option.

If I do have to resort to controlling the mouse and clicking in a predetermined spot, is there any way to disable the hardware mouse/keyboard input from the user so that if they are doing something when this part comes up then it would not interfere?

Thanks very much for a quick response.

Posted Image

It must be something about the kinda of control that it is because I run the following code below and...

$hTree = ControlGetHandle("Evaluation Keywords -- Web Page Dialog", "", "[CLASSNN:SSTreeWndClass1; INSTANCE:1]")
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite()
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("hWnd ........: " & $hTree)
  $hRoot = _TreeView_GetFirstNode($hTree)
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree First Node ........: " & $hRoot                              )
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree First Visible .....: " & _TreeView_GetFirstVisible   ($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree Handle ............: " & $hTree                              )
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree Image List Normal .: " & _TreeView_GetNormalImageList($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree Image List State ..: " & _TreeView_GetStateImageList ($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree Indent ............: " & _TreeView_GetIndent         ($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree Max Visible Count .: " & _TreeView_GetVisibleCount   ($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree Node Count ........: " & _TreeView_GetCount          ($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree Node Height .......: " & _TreeView_GetHeight         ($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree Scroll Time .......: " & _TreeView_GetScrollTime     ($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree Selection .........: " & _TreeView_GetSelection      ($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree ToolTip Handle ....: " & _TreeView_GetToolTips       ($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite("Tree Unicode Format ....: " & _TreeView_GetUnicodeFormat  ($hTree))
  _Lib_ConsoleWrite()

I get this returned:

hWnd ........: 0x00670828
Tree First Node ........: 0
Tree First Visible .....: 0
Tree Handle ............: 0x00670828
Tree Image List Normal .: 0
Tree Image List State ..: 0
Tree Indent ............: 0
Tree Max Visible Count .: 0
Tree Node Count ........: 0
Tree Node Height .......: 0
Tree Scroll Time .......: 0
Tree Selection .........: 0
Tree ToolTip Handle ....: 0
Tree Unicode Format ....: False

I do know that I have the correct handle because if I ControlHide() it, it disappears. None of the other Auto3Lib Treeview functions work on it either. I am clueless as to which direction to go now.

simple : this doesn't seem to be a treeview, but a treeview in a webcontrol...

so you can't use your function here ! treeview function are for standard windows control : treeview32

-- Arck System _ Soon -- Ideas make everything

"La critique est facile, l'art est difficile"

Projects :

[list] [*]Au3Service : Run your exe as service V3 / Updated 29/07/2013 Get it Here [/list]