If ... Then ... AND ?

Hello guys

Just started some basic scripting in AutoIt but have already gotten in trouble! It seems the problem lies in using If Then AND -lines, like this example:

#include <array.au3>

Local $array[25]

For $i=0 To 24

$array[$i] = Random(1,100,1)

Next

For $i=0 To 24

If $array[$i] < 35 Then $array[$i] = "BELOW 35" AND ConsoleWrite($array[$i]&" is below 35"&@CRLF)

Next

_ArrayDisplay($array, "")oÝ÷ Ù8^±ç(Ùh¢¬¶!jxjY^ÚâzÆÞ7æÚ-ë^ÆÙbꮢÐD,å·æ«¨µ©ÝyÈh¢ëp'!¢w¬{ayÊ'²^6"|îØb³­­n«¨´C
ì¢W®+^Ó~®¶²Ó~¢jjjºb±·¥£
ùªê-jjBD±jºn+p¢¹,~V°ë,&î·­Ø^z{kë"«²Ø¨ªÞnz-ý·!jxvÚ*ºA³ß®¢Öî¶Ú*ºS®çªºwÜz0z÷«òÅÈZ­âN§Ðåw¢¶zW´&¬zX¤y«­¢+Ø¥¹±Õ±ÐíÉÉä¹ÔÌÐì()1½°ÀÌØíÉÉålÈÕt()½ÈÀÌØí¤ôÀQ¼ÈÐ((ÀÌØíÉÉålÀÌØí¥tôI¹½´ Ä°ÄÀÀ°Ä¤()9áÐ(()½ÈÀÌØí¤ôÀQ¼ÈÐ((í%ÀÌØíÉÉålÀÌØí¥t±ÐìÌÔQ¡¸ÀÌØíÉÉålÀÌØí¥tôÅÕ½Ðí 1=ÌÔÅÕ½Ðì9
½¹Í½±]É¥Ñ ÀÌØíÉÉålÀÌØí¥tµÀìÅÕ½Ðì¥Ì±½ÜÌÔÅÕ½ÐìµÀí
I1¤()M±Ð(%
ÍÀÌØíÉÉålÀÌØí¥t±ÐìÌÔ($%
½¹Í½±]É¥Ñ ÀÌØíÉÉålÀÌØí¥tµÀìÅÕ½Ðì¥Ì±½ÜÌÔÅÕ½ÐìµÀí
I1¤($$ÀÌØíÉÉålÀÌØí¥tôÅÕ½Ðí   1=ÌÔÅÕ½Ðì)¹M±Ð()9áÐ(()}ÉÉå¥ÍÁ±ä ÀÌØíÉÉä°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤oÝ÷ Ù8^Ø^±Êâ¦Ü(®K+"²z-ë-­éZµçm *'²^Z¸­yú+{¦¦W­+,r¸©·br"+×½êòz{kÊÞ¯~m¢Ø^rì¢Wº×!jxz{këzZ0¶az×±¶X§x
ij·§¶®²)àlC
í{.)ý¼"V¥Á¬¬+Þæ¬Ê{ZÅê뢶®¶­sb6æ6ÇVFRfÇC¶'&æS2fwC° ¤Æö6Âb33c¶'&³#UÐ ¤f÷"b33c¶ÓFò#@ ¢b33c¶'&²b33c¶ÒÒ&æFöÒÃà ¤æW@  ¤f÷"b33c¶ÓFò#@ ¤bb33c¶'&²b33c¶ÒfÇC²3RFVâb33c¶'&²b33c¶ÒÒgV÷C´$TÄõr3RgV÷C²äB6öçFçVTÆö÷ ¤6öç6öÆUw&FRb33c¶'&²b33c¶ÒfײgV÷C²2æ÷B&VÆ÷r3RgV÷C²f×´5$Äb ¤æW@ ¥ô'&F7Æb33c¶'&ÂgV÷C²gV÷C²

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I am using AutoIt v3.2.4.9 and WinXp.

• Developers

You cannot put 2 lines on one with an AND in between:

If $array[$i] < 35 Then $array[$i] = "BELOW 35" AND ConsoleWrite($array[$i]&" is below 35"&@CRLF)

That should be:

If $array[$i] < 35 Then 
    $array[$i] = "BELOW 35" 
    ConsoleWrite($array[$i]&" is below 35"&@CRLF)
EndIf

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)