Dell Wireless Automation

I'm trying to Click on the Add button and select (Use Utility Advanced Network). The Control Name is BCGToolBar:1000000:8:10011:10

I tried Using the following script but it doesn't do what I want.

Thanks.

run ("rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL BCMWLcpl.cpl")
winwait("Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility")
controlclick("Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility", "", "BCGToolBar:1000000:8:10011:10")

Posted Image

I'm trying to Click on the Add button and select (Use Utility Advanced Network). The Control Name is BCGToolBar:1000000:8:10011:10

I tried Using the following script but it doesn't do what I want.

Thanks.

run ("rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL BCMWLcpl.cpl")
winwait("Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility")
controlclick("Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility", "", "BCGToolBar:1000000:8:10011:10")

Posted Image

I had something similar to do and I couldn't make it happen with regular scripting so I used one of the macro recording functions in SciTe, AU3recorder. It handled the tricky parts. Plus it's pretty cool to watch the script manipulate the mouse automagically. :)

Support bacteria; it's the only culture most people have.LxP's Learning to Script with AutoIt 3 - Excellent starting placeVolly's Links Page - Links to cool and useful scriptsAutoIt Wrappers - Valuater's AutoIt Wrappers post. Lots of good stuff.Support AutoIt - Make a donation here; I did.[size="2"]#include <Guinness.pint>[/size]