problems matching pixel patterns...

Ive never used pixel check sums so I might be way off. From what I understand you get a value based on the pixels in your given area. If they change at all the checksum will not match. I would assume in a game type setting the pixel are constantly changing and would not match your checksum.

This might be totally off, I really need to experiment with checksum, but I believe this is how it works.

Ive never used pixel check sums so I might be way off. From what I understand you get a value based on the pixels in your given area. If they change at all the checksum will not match. I would assume in a game type setting the pixel are constantly changing and would not match your checksum.

This might be totally off, I really need to experiment with checksum, but I believe this is how it works.

I believe your correct.

You see my dillemma is i have a plethora of the same thing throughout the screen that i need to pick out of other things.

Pixelcolor pattern matching would be the best way if I could figure out how to make them line up properly...

The checksum for instance, changes from location to location, even though the pixels they are looking at are identical.

For some reason, even though my colorpicker confirms that all of the pixels in each image are exactly alike, they do not seem to want to match up in a systematic check...

well the area of the pixel checksum might not cover the same area on every picture.

Edit: you could pixel search for like 4 different pixels and then compare the distance between the pixels to see if the images are the same.

Edited by sccrstvn93

Well after about 21 hours of not sleeping, drinking horrids amount of caffeine, and

testing out about a hundred different methods of doing a pixel pattern match...

I Fixed it! Now i'm getting 49 / 49 hits when searching for 7x7 pixel patterns :P

If anyone would like a copy of my conquer online 2.0 client script i'm working on let me know in a PM.

I'm happy to share :)

Features the script includes thus far:

-Fully modular (easily updated) tooltip based, hotkey driven menu system.

-Script running time to show you how long you've been at it.

-User-configurable options that are saved and recalled between uses.

-Middle mouse button functionality. (drop an item, sell an item, store an item)

-Automatic training of spirit healing and/or meditation

-Automatic mining (my baby) which features include:

--Discerning what YOU set as junk from the plenitude of other things that may be in your inventory while you mine.

--At this time you can setup iron ore, euxenite ore, copper ore, silver ore, and one other item of your choosing to discard.

--Two different junking modes, one which wait until your full before junking 9 items, another which constantly ditches junk items.

--Safety check, if your in full mode and you are full but can only find 8 or less junk items, it will change to constant mode.

--And if your in constant mode and your full, and out of junk items (zomg) then it will exit the game, and create a logfile explaining why the game was closed.

Features I will be working on:

-Auto reconnection when disconnected by the server.

-Auto detection of health levels, automatic potion drinking / cure casting

-Auto disconnection when health levels drop to danger level without potions to drink

-Auto summoning of guard if available while mining upon reconnection / starting out.

-Auto screen capture upon death

-Detection of gem discoveries while mining... (thats gonna be a hard one)

Features I will work on in the future:

-Background client operations

-Sounds (nothing cheesy, just some sounds to alert the user of important events)

-Encrypted settings storage

-Launcher & Auto-connect (run the script first, and be presented with a gui)

-Automagic met upgrading (set the item you want to upgrade, and number of mets you are willing to use, stopping once the item changes)

-Automagic repair (calculate repair costs, ask the user if they want to spend the cash, and systematically repair all their equipment and re-wear it)