I've tried, it doesn't work either, maybe the directives I entered was wrong. Furthermore, the directives are rendered useless when the script is obfuscated.

Please help. Sigh...

You could do it manually if you use no compression when you compile the script.

After it's compiled, open the exe in Resource Hacker and change the resources. A better method if the resources you want will be consistant in all of your compiles scripts is to open the autoitsc.bin file with reasource hacker and change the resources in ther. You will have to do that each time you update AutoIt.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Developers

I've tried, it doesn't work either, maybe the directives I entered was wrong. Furthermore, the directives are rendered useless when the script is obfuscated.

Please help. Sigh...

"rendered useless with Ofuscator" ? - are you running Obfuscator first manually or do you use the directive for that ?

If so.. please post a test scriptlett you tried to compile containing the directives and the Output shown in the Outputpane so I can see what is happening ..

:)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Oh, I was using the old directives, I only saw the new one when I referred back the AutoIt directives page. So by using the obfuscator directives(as well as including obfuscator.exe together with AutoIt3Wrapper in the same directory), it does work?

mmm old directives are supported and converted to the new names so should not be an issue.

yes it should work ... did you try ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Thanks geosoft, it works, but of course, with normal compression without UPX, the files are much bigger.

Oh, I was using the old directives, I only saw the new one when I referred back the AutoIt directives page. So by using the obfuscator directives(as well as including obfuscator.exe together with AutoIt3Wrapper in the same directory), it does work?

They can be compressed with upx after the resources are modified to make the file smaller again.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

I've to do it by running UPX in CMD right? Okay, thanks a lot for the help dude. :)

Run upx with the /? switch first to get the parameters. I have them in a help file but not with me. They might also be available on the UPX site.

George