Metronome doesn't work

put the midiudf.au3 in the Autoit "Include" folder. Make sure that the includes are still at the top of the page. Make sure you are using the right include as well.

I included the midiudf.au3 that everybody is using as an attachment, I would suggest deleting the old one and using this one in case thats the issue.

Thanks, I'm learning a lot. Ok I've put the midiUDF in the right folder and bingo! I get an interface. And no more errors in the syntax :) Still can't hear anything though. :P I need to play around with it a bit. If it works for you, then there is no reason why it shouldn't work for me.

Edited by czardas

Thanks, I'm learning a lot. Ok I've put the midiUDF in the right folder and bingo! I get an interface. And no more errors in the syntax :) Still can't hear anything though. :P I need to play around with it a bit. If it works for you, then there is no reason why it shouldn't work for me.

This code will tell you your MIDI volume:
#include <midiudf.au3>
$Volume = _MIDIOutGetVolume()
MsgBox(0,"MIDI Volume",$Volume)oÝ÷ Ù.(!¶wvÚ-º0¶¢YhÂ)àr¦jwl¢g°êÞ{ay· yâ
¶¬r¸©µ«­¢+Ù}5%%=ÕÑMÑY½±Õµ ØÔÔÌÔ¤íMÐ5%$Ù½±Õµ±°Ñ¡ÝäÕÀ

Vol = 0

Inserting the line 'MIDIOutSetVolume(65535)' gives the following error: Unknown function name.

I'm tired now. I think I'll tinker around with the sound card tomorrow.

At least the problem has now been somewhat isolated.

Thanks

Edited by czardas

did you put the "_"

because the function is called _MIDIOutSetVolume()

Doh! Now the error message has gone but I still haven't solved it. I keep switching between sound cards and trying different combinations. Tomorrow I'll try it on another computer. Edited by czardas