Web Browser and sapi

Bumping is typically not appreciated in this forum. Especially twice in under an hour. Neither is asking for help when it is apparent that you have not done the most basic troubleshooting on your own.

Where is your trouble? Can you get SAPI to work in a simple test case? Are you able to get text onto the clipboard? Is your GUI triggering the code you expect it to? Break it down. Do some of the work you are so impatient to get others to do for you.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

i know its not appreciated. i have been searching the forum, looking in the help file, reading off others examples. but nothing helps. as you can obvously tell i needed help fast. and bumping does ask for help in a sense, it brings it to the top so people know you need help. if you actually thought about my post i did get sapi working out of context. the clipboard has nothing to do with my program. i did break it down, that should be what everybody does to understand there code! , THIS IS A GENERAL HELP AND SUPPORT FORUM, isnt it? i'm asking for help, so if you dont have any your post is going to be ignored. i know what the rules are. i'm not a retard. and obvously my gui isnt doing the right code if i asked for help. sorry for being rude but my time is running out before meeting a deadline of mine... so if anyone can contribute, thankyou. Edited by JustinReno

I took a look at the code, do not rely on this advice because I'm new but it seems to be reading the window itself and not the selected text. Perhaps redo the GUICtrlRead($gui_iewindow) part? I hope this points you in the right direction, I'm sorry I can't offer any helpful coding.

Break your code down and isolate where you are having trouble.

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble