[0] => Array
        (
            [0] => def
            [1] => 0
        )

)

And I get it into AutoIT :

#include <Array.au3>
$array = StringRegExp('abcdef', '/^def/')
_ArrayDisplay($array)

But nothing happens. Please I'm need your help.

Set a flag in StringRegExp...

#include <Array.au3>
$array = StringRegExp('abcdef', '/^def/',2)
_ArrayDisplay($array)
$array = StringRegExp('abcdef', '/^def/',2)
for $i = 0 to UBound($array) - 1
    msgbox(0, "Matches - " & $i, $array[$i])
Next

I have tried as you told me but it doesn't work at all. The program shows nothing then :). Can you give me another suggestion please ?

When set the flag to 2, then the error is 1, which mean no matches in the array. I have tried a different test but it can't be helped. Can you explain more please ?

AutoIt RegExp matching is not the same syntax as PHP. Could you explain in a few sentences what the PHP matching is trying to do? Or what you are trying to do? ... so that we get some background and can suggest how to do it in AutoIt ...

AutoIt RegExp matching is not the same syntax as PHP. Could you explain in a few sentences what the PHP matching is trying to do? Or what you are trying to do? ... so that we get some background and can suggest how to do it in AutoIt ...

After many tries I realized that the AutoIT Regexp doesn't have ending delimiter (/) like in PHP :P . After removing the two (/) and (/i) in my pattern, the results are right but I don't know whether this action can affect or not :)

After many tries I realized that the AutoIT Regexp doesn't have ending delimiter (/) like in PHP :P . After removing the two (/) and (/i) in my pattern, the results are right but I don't know whether this action can affect or not :)

I'm not sure I understand "whether this action can affect or not"? Are you trying to recrate a PHP script in AutoIt? Surely the test would be that the AutoIt script does what the PHP used to do ... or have I missed something?