Help me! Keyboard built -in functions doesn't work

Hi all,

I am writing a auto play program for game online, but i have problem with keyboard functions, it doesn't effect when I tried to use: sendplay, send. etc, and pixelgetcolor as well. When the game run, tool autoIt window info couldn't get the color value at mouse pointer?

So anyone known what they have done to block above function and how to solve the problem.

Thanks so much,

Hi all,

I am writing a auto play program for game online, but i have problem with keyboard functions, it doesn't effect when I tried to use: sendplay, send. etc, and pixelgetcolor as well. When the game run, tool autoIt window info couldn't get the color value at mouse pointer?

So anyone known what they have done to block above function and how to solve the problem.

Thanks so much,

What are you asking?

Do you have an issue with PixelGetColor? Could you post your code?

Also, forgive me if I am misinterpreting your grammar, but try posting in your language, there may be someone who can help you if you can better explain your problem in your preferred language.

This is an english forum, but there are many people who are multi-lingual here.

What are you asking?

Do you have an issue with PixelGetColor? Could you post your code?

Also, forgive me if I am misinterpreting your grammar, but try posting in your language, there may be someone who can help you if you can better explain your problem in your preferred language.

This is an english forum, but there are many people who are multi-lingual here.

I have problem with keyboard and graphic functions. For example the follow code:

MouseGetPos, MouseX, MouseY

PixelGetColor, color, %MouseX%, %MouseY%

tooltip, The color at the current cursor position is %color%

This code will show the color value at current mouse but in fact it alway displays 0x000000

The problem also happen with keyboard funtion

Code:

WinActivate , Priston Tale

IfWinActive, Priston Tale

send {F1}

send 2

send 3

But others function are still working smoothly, take mouse function for example.

These problem only happen when "Priston Tale" game run.

Thanks for comments.

I have problem with keyboard and graphic functions. For example the follow code:

MouseGetPos, MouseX, MouseY

PixelGetColor, color, %MouseX%, %MouseY%

tooltip, The color at the current cursor position is %color%

This code will show the color value at current mouse but in fact it alway displays 0x000000

The problem also happen with keyboard funtion

Code:

WinActivate , Priston Tale

IfWinActive, Priston Tale

send {F1}

send 2

send 3

But others function are still working smoothly, take mouse function for example.

These problem only happen when "Priston Tale" game run.

Thanks for comments.

Hi spymoon - I think the reason folks are asking if the above is autoit code is that its not in the correct syntax. If you directly copied and pasted the code from your editor into the message then you're not using the correct syntax. If the code isn't a exactly the same as in your editor then put the exact code in your next message and type "[ autoit ]" at the beginning of your code (no spaces or quotes of course) then close the code with "[ /autoit ].

Correct syntax can be pulled from the help file for autoit. For example your "send 3" should be typed "send(3)". Also in you have a "IfWinActive, Priston tale" which is incorrect syntax and there's no such command as "IfWinActive". If you are trying to do an If...Then, well your missing the rest of it.

If you're not using SciTE as your editor you might look into that. The editor will check for these kinds of problems and point them out to you. You can get SciTE from the download section. Very helpful when someone is starting to learn autoit. You'll also love the AU3Recorder and AU3Info under the Tools section of SciTE.

Good luck and don't let frustration stop you from learning this incredible program, it will be worth it in the end. AutoIt is simply amazing!

--ss3

Hi spymoon - I think the reason folks are asking if the above is autoit code is that its not in the correct syntax. If you directly copied and pasted the code from your editor into the message then you're not using the correct syntax. If the code isn't a exactly the same as in your editor then put the exact code in your next message and type "[ autoit ]" at the beginning of your code (no spaces or quotes of course) then close the code with "[ /autoit ].

Correct syntax can be pulled from the help file for autoit. For example your "send 3" should be typed "send(3)". Also in you have a "IfWinActive, Priston tale" which is incorrect syntax and there's no such command as "IfWinActive". If you are trying to do an If...Then, well your missing the rest of it.

If you're not using SciTE as your editor you might look into that. The editor will check for these kinds of problems and point them out to you. You can get SciTE from the download section. Very helpful when someone is starting to learn autoit. You'll also love the AU3Recorder and AU3Info under the Tools section of SciTE.

Good luck and don't let frustration stop you from learning this incredible program, it will be worth it in the end. AutoIt is simply amazing!

--ss3

Thank ssubirias3 so much for your kind comments, as matter of fact it is autohotkey syntax it is equivalent to autoit at the point they use windows system function for their keyboard function. I have changed to autoit but it still doesnt' work.

The problem is that I use "AutoIt Window info" a tool of autoIt V3 to retrieve pixel at any windows, controls, but it cant'. The return value is allway 0x000000. But it will run normally when "Priston tale" shut down.

So could anybody know how to block the keyboard function of autoIt program? please help me?

Thanks

Edited by spymoon

wat do you mean by "block the keyboard function of an autoit program"?

I mean "Priston tale" locks some windows system function that autoIt use like send, sendplay, pixelgetcolor . So ""AutoIt windows Info" tool didn't work completely.

Thanks,

well i think people have made their own versions of the info tool. Like coloratmouse so you could ttry those to see if a different code works. But if priston tale is blocking it at the windows level i doubt it will work. There is a program, I forget what it is called. But it gives you an alternate os on the same computer so you could run autoit in one and the game on the other.

wat do you mean by "block the keyboard function of an autoit program"?

I mean "Priston tale" locks some windows system function that autoIt use like send, sendplay, pixelgetcolor . So ""AutoIt windows Info" tool didn't work completely.

Thanks,