Help with this script... I'm thorougly confused

okay, here's what I want the script to do:

Open up Mozilla Firefox (easy) .. and go to my homepage... then I want it to do an if-then. but for text displayed on the screen..

for instance: if my homepage displays "X-text" I want it to move the mouse to a spot.. however.. if it says "Y-text" on my homepage I want it to move the mouse to a different location...

can anyone help me?

Edited by Helix

okay, here's what I want the script to do:

Open up Mozilla Firefox (easy) .. and go to my homepage... then I want it to do an if-then. but for text displayed on the screen..

for instance: if my homepage displays "X-text" I want it to move the mouse to a spot.. however.. if it says "Y-text" on my homepage I want it to move the mouse to a different location...

can anyone help me?

It is rather difficult with AutoIt to control FireFox since you can't have object control (yet). What would benefit you is to lookup _IE.au3 in the helpfile.

You will have to use internet explorer if you want this to be easy - using firefox is very complex.

well if there is another feature other than text that distinguishes what you are fighting then that could be used to identify that ant. Is the text always in the same place?

yes

except there's different level'd ants there's anywhere from lvl 13 - 25 right now