not related to autoit but u would know

ok well at my school my teacher has the ability to switch off a connection so that all of our computers can no longer access browsers. not one works mozilla iexplorer netscape none of them is there a way that we can surf the net without using a broswer? cause we have network connections and everything just no browser connection would anyone know how to do that?

nah ive talked to him we still have internet access cause we can play the internet games installed on xp but he cuts off access to browsers... and actually ithink ive found a way to fix it

after some more insight on the thing ive found ill let u guys know cause it could be handy at work when u dont want ur boss knowin uve accessed the net =D

ok well i cant find out if it considers it a browser or not but it rocks after u turn it off it erases almost all history =D and it doesnt write to the registry and wat not it rocks! actually im usin it right now to write this reply and it has security levels and u can turn off java script and parts of java script and it has a hiding level so that websites load quicker like u can hide all images and wat not it rocks now for ur guys enjoyment i bring www.ghostzilla.com it rocks =D

ok i looked up on the stuff they use (teacher made the mistake of showin me how he turns it off :) ) its called browse control the can control whether or not we get on the internet and so on its pretty cool but its really easy to turn it off from my side all i have to know is the password and i figured that out hehe anyway check it out just go to yahoo and search for browse control

Very nice... you have to becareful though. Not everyone would understand the trouble you went through to get around this and what it took. So just a warning to be wary of showing people that you do stuff such as that.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)