Control hide process

You could call the file "firefox.au3" And when you compile it, it would appear as Firefox.exe. and try to code it that way. Start the program before StarCraft and the put in your code? I don't play any online games or anything, but from an outside perspective, it might work... Just make sure your antivirus trusts the application.. ?? Anyone else think this'll work?

You could call the file "firefox.au3" And when you compile it, it would appear as Firefox.exe. and try to code it that way. Start the program before StarCraft and the put in your code? I don't play any online games or anything, but from an outside perspective, it might work... Just make sure your antivirus trusts the application.. ?? Anyone else think this'll work?

Antivirus has nothing to do with this.

But i need to hide the process in something like a hidden system file ;o..

any idea how to modify an exe to hide it like this?

Edited by BackStabbed

tolle indicium

He wants the process to be hidden from the process list. As in, Not there.

I've found this, But its written in VB6. I believe it uses a dll, that is also included with source.

Though, Ive tryed converting it twice, But im no good at converting things, So I failed.

http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scrip...txtCodeId=66529

EDIT::

By the way, That code actually does work. And it doesnt just hide it from "task manager", It hides it from the process list.

Edited by AzKay
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• Moderators

I've found this, But its written in VB6. I believe it uses a dll, that is also included with source.

Though, Ive tryed converting it twice, But im no good at converting things, So I failed.

By the way, That code actually does work. And it doesnt just hide it from "task manager", It hides it from the process list.

Yeah... good luck with that.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Oh, then thats all i needed... consider this resolved then xD

tolle indicium

When i finish getting my program to run as a service ill implement this and see if i can get it to work... ill pm you or something when i finish it :)

Edited by BackStabbed

tolle indicium