IDE for AutoIT

I program a IDE for AutoIt. As soon as the coordinates are changed by controls, this is transferred also in the source code. Does one need also backwards? If the this in the source code is changed, then also in the characteristic window ?

change Options Style add Combobox ....

Posted Image

add ToDo list

Posted Image

add Style+Extended Style

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Tam0r

I program a IDE for AutoIt. As soon as the coordinates are changed by controls, this is transferred also in the source code. Does one need also backwards? If the this in the source code is changed, then also in the characteristic window ?

I think what Tam0r means is he is making an IDE that has a GUI designer like Koda and that when controls are added/moved, the AutoIt source code is automatically updated.

What he wants to know is if you change the source code for a control, should the GUI designer automatically reflect the changes.

I say yes! And look forward to seeing this project.

@Tam0r, what programming language are you writing the IDE in?

I think what Tam0r means is he is making an IDE that has a GUI designer like Koda and that when controls are added/moved, the AutoIt source code is automatically updated.

What he wants to know is if you change the source code for a control, should the GUI designer automatically reflect the changes.

I say yes! And look forward to seeing this project.

@Tam0r, what programming language are you writing the IDE in?

ResNullius understood what I wanted to say. I first wanted to program the IDE with C#, but now write it in AutoIt, because I want that everyone can add his own plugins to it.

I speak very badly English. Sorry

Posted Image

Edited by Tam0r

That gui looks really good. :)

I guess you'll have a load of work to do if you want to get this thing working. There was another approach some time ago, maybe you could get some ideas/hints from that project.

Best wishes for your project.

That gui looks really good. :)

I guess you'll have a load of work to do if you want to get this thing working. There was another approach some time ago, maybe you could get some ideas/hints from that project.

Best wishes for your project.

Thx

Do you have a Link ? Much work.

My day: Work in the company - at home programming to the IDE - sleeping - work in the company:)

I agree, that looks really good.

Good luck, Tam0r!

Edit: I see you're from Munich (Munchen). I'm pretty sure that there are some German people on this forum that could help translate for you.

Edited by sandman

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Your not annoying us. Really. You seem a friendly guy, and we are all here to help. If you need anything, write in German, and we can translate if you need to.

This is really nice and very interesting. That GUI is expert like!

Ihr nicht ärgerliches wir. Wirklich. Sie scheinen ein freundlicher Kerl, und alle wir sind, hier zum zu helfen. Wenn Sie alles benötigen, schreiben Sie auf Deutsch, und wir können übersetzen, wenn Sie benötigen. Dieses ist wirklich nett und sehr interessant.

Dieses GUI ist wie sachverständig!

Edited by JamesB

Nice German JamesB. I know my basics, and that looks a bit familiar :) I want to become fluent, hmm.... maybe I should make a language-learning program.

I can only translate literally, without that English above I would translate to something like:

You aren't annoying we. Actually. You seem a freindly guy, and we are all here for helping. When you all require, write with German, and we can translate, when you require. That is actually nice and interesting. That GUI is professional!

Muahaa.. I'm getting better. :):guitar::P

Edited by sandman

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Well by just glancing at it before I got the point (when not referring to the English). It's pretty good, good enough to conduct a good translation. Much better than I could do.

Edit: Ich lieb Cola mit ein etwas von Zitrone. Mmmmm.

^^^^^^^ did I do alright there?

Edited by sandman

Ich bedanke mich schonmal im Voraus für alle übersetzer :)

Ich werde alles versuchen damit es eine gute IDE wird.

I thank you already times in advance for all translators:)

I will try everything thereby it a good IDE become.

Ich liebe Cola mit etwas Zitrone.

Mit freundlichem Gruß, Reinhard

Also ich führten fast vollkommenes durch. Gut!

• 2 weeks later...

Ich arbeite gerade an der Speicher "logik" und habe diese zum größten teil fertig gestellt. Mann kann also eine Form wieder neuladen...

Es wird einmal die au3 gespeichert und einmal eine av3 für die IDE.

I'm currently working on the saving code. I already have completed a big part. You can save and reload a form.

Saving a form will create an au3-file and an av3-file for the IDE.

Edited by Tam0r

Ich arbeite gerade an der Speicher "logik" und habe diese zum größten teil fertig gestellt. Mann kann also eine Form wieder neuladen...

Es wird einmal die au3 gespeichert und einmal eine av3 für die IDE.

I'm currently working on the saving code. I already have completed a big part. You can save and reload a form.

Saving a form will create an au3-file and an av3-file for the IDE.

So post your alpha/beta version...

Your GUI screenshot looks very nice!

Also: Do you know about Koda?

Maybe you can give some inspiration from there.

I'm using Koda often and it's really excelent tool. Use latest beta if you want to try it.

But your approach to make Visual/Code editor in one tool is looking great!

Edited by Zedna