did you do that ob thing to your script? I can't remember wat it is called. Obscurator or somehting. If you did try running your script witout doing it and see if it works. If it doesn't then the error msg will be more helpful.

When I run my application, it installs a file on the desktop and tries to run it but i always get the following error:

Why does it happen and how do i fix it? Each time a different file is mentioned in the error(i installed about 4 files).

Please help. It's getting me in a fix!

Thank you in advance.

What is the error? (corporate firewall is blocking the image)

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

it says the array has the improper number of subscripts or the dimension is excedded. But the code seems to be obscufatored so it is hard to tell wat part of the code is the problem.

Edited by sccrstvn93

So it is simple. Your array is to small! If it was you or obfuscator that introdused the error is really hard to say without the original code. I would guess your to blame (and we have all done the same error, so don't take it personally) as the forum ain't filled with similar complaints..:)

• Developers

When I run my application, it installs a file on the desktop and tries to run it but i always get the following error:

Posted Image

Why does it happen and how do i fix it? Each time a different file is mentioned in the error(i installed about 4 files).

Please help. It's getting me in a fix!

Thank you in advance.

This is an error in Obfuscated code and it means that the String/value Table isn't properly loaded ......

Few Questions:

- is this your own code or did you decompile and compile it ?

- How did you run the obfuscator ?

- Does the directory contain a "scriptfilename.au3.tbl" file ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

-It's my own code

-I manually ran it without the directives

-Yeap, it was present when I compiled the obfuscated script.

Guys, don't worry, you're not helping me debug a virii. It's a application I'm planning to commercialize so that explains the my reluctance to share the source. I hope you understand. Looks like it's gonna take me more time than expected since this problem came around...

Once I run the compiled script unobfuscated, I'll inform you all ya? Thanks.

The normal code will not give this error since this is something specific to Obfuscator .....

If you want me to test with it you will have to send/pm the original source, obfuscated source and tbl file and the Obfuscator.log (from the Obfuscator directory)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.