How to sign in on a website with autoit.

I need help again. I was wondering if someone could help me with the login part of the script. I have it open the website in ie invisibly. then i need it to put the data from $input_5 into the username block, and the #input_6 data into the password block. then click submit. All of this is done in the background, there is no visible internet explorer window. Please help. if needed, the website is www.gaiaonline.com. Thanks

Try This man.

#include <IE.au3>

$url = "www.gaiaonline.com"
$oIE = _IECreate($url, 1)
$oFormLogin = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE, 0)
$oQueryLogin = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oFormLogin, 'username')
$oQueryPass = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oFormLogin, 'password')
$oSubmitLogin = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oFormLogin, 'submit')
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQueryLogin, 'username')  ;<-change 'username' to your username
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQueryPass, 'password')   ;<-change 'password' to your password
_IEFormSubmit($oFormLogin)
Edited by dufran3

Try This man.

#include <IE.au3>

$url = "www.gaiaonline.com"
$oIE = _IECreate($url, 1)
$oFormLogin = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE, 0)
$oQueryLogin = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oFormLogin, 'username')
$oQueryPass = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oFormLogin, 'password')
$oSubmitLogin = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oFormLogin, 'submit')
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQueryLogin, 'username')  ;<-change 'username' to your username
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQueryPass, 'password')   ;<-change 'password' to your password
_IEFormSubmit($oFormLogin)

Holy crap!! it works perfectly!!! thank you so much!!. many gratitude to you

Anyone know how to send it?

I have no clue what your question is...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Post/attach the site source please.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]