Set different colors for List View rows? [SOLVED]

sandman

I have a list view that I want to urge importance by coloring the important rows red, and leaving the rest default. I know this is possible, but how could I do it? If this is too hard to do also being able to insert some kind of image inside a list view row would also work.

Thanks,

SANDMAN!

Edited by sandman

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Nevermind, I used GUICtrlSetColor and GUICtrlSetBkColor on the individual GUICtrlCreateListViewItem controls to make this work.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Nevermind, I used GUICtrlSetColor and GUICtrlSetBkColor on the individual GUICtrlCreateListViewItem controls to make this work.

wow this is cool, i didnt knew this was possible. A new enhancement for my GUI's.

EDIT: Hmm this sucks, how do i get the handle/Control ID of an ListViewItem that i created previously. I know i could store every itemID in a seperate variable, but i have many ListViewItems and i dont want to mess around with Arrays. Beside i preferr to work with _GUICtrlListViewInsertItem and _GUICtrlListViewSetItemText. And those dont return any Handle/ID

Isn't there an simple Function like _GUICtrlListViewGetItemHandle ? I didnt found any in UDF's, nor Auto3Lib

Edited by qsek
Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite

• 1 year later...

Cheers Sandman, this is what i needed to know.

qsek, I know this is a little late but this is how I'd do it...

GUICreate("")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

$ListView = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 0, 0, 80, 200, 0x03)
$LIST = StringSplit("Item1|Item2|Item3|Item4|Item5|Item6|Item7|Item8|Item9|Item10","|")

Dim $ListViewItemArray[$LIST[0]]

For $i = 1 To UBound($LIST) - 1
    $ListViewItemArray[$i - 1] = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($LIST[$i], $ListView)
Next

For $i = 0 To UBound($ListViewItemArray) - 1
    GUICtrlSetBkColor($ListViewItemArray[$i], 0xAA0000 + 20 * $i)
Next

Sleep(3000)

I know you didn't want to use arrays, but it is a very powerful tool to pass over from the get go. expecially when working with bazillians of instances with the same properties...