emailing GUI

hello, i am looking for a script that will have 2 text entry boxes and it will email them to my email. i am trying to use this to get my friends myspace password to mess with him :)

i dont think that you will get any help by saying this ... maybe not

hello, i am looking for a script that will have 2 text entry boxes and it will email them to my email. i am trying to use this to get my friends myspace password to mess with him :)

You're kidding, right?

Support bacteria; it's the only culture most people have.LxP's Learning to Script with AutoIt 3 - Excellent starting placeVolly's Links Page - Links to cool and useful scriptsAutoIt Wrappers - Valuater's AutoIt Wrappers post. Lots of good stuff.Support AutoIt - Make a donation here; I did.[size="2"]#include <Guinness.pint>[/size]

Isn't that a reallly basic and ridiculous trojan, not to mention a waste of autoit script that you can't even make or look into making?

tolle indicium