Access Denied!

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

This is a script I'm working on. I'm using SciTE editor. I'm literally just starting it, so I decide to compile to see if it works so far. All it is doing is opening the game file... Here's the code...

;Trains your Heavy Armor skill, which allows you to raise your Endurance.
;Works best if Heavy Armor is a Major or Minor Skill. (This will let you actually level up.)

;Starts up Morrowind, and continues a previously saved character. 
ContinueGameFunc()
Func ContinueGameFunc()
   Run('"C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind"', "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Morrowind Launcher.exe")
   WinWaitActive("Morrowind")
   MouseClick("left", 641, 418, 1, 0)
EndFunc

For some reason, it says there are no errors, but then when I try to run it is says:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Documents and Settings\Randall Degges\My Documents\Scripts\EnduranceTrainer.au3"   

C:\Documents and Settings\Randall Degges\My Documents\Scripts\EnduranceTrainer.au3 (35) : ==> Unable to execute the external program.:

Run('"C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind"', "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Morrowind Launcher.exe")

Access is denied.

Now, I am on the admin of this computer.... I have full access to everything, including the game. It will let me run the game from the File, and from the shortcut MANUALLY, but whenever I run this program, I get access denied... Any ideas? Is there some way to get Access Granted! Edited by BL@(K-R34P3R