HELP

good afternoon I need aid with launcher of a game wanted to publish it but not since to do it wanted it that when executing laucher it sends information to me of the keys used in the PC in which somebody is executed if save like doing it or if save where to see the information that speaks to me thank you very much

• Developers

Sure...

It sounds to me you want something that is not really allowed but I could be wrong here ...

:)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

and where deveria to look for or where deveria to speak so that they help me? thank you very much

Perhaps you could describe the problem and see if it is something we can help you with.

If the problem is to do with the keys used then we might not be able to help.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

the serious problem that I want to publish feasible a thrower of a game but I want that the thrower when he executes himself in the computer that settles sends information to me of the keys that soon are written after executing launcher not if eh explained to me well I feel it by my bad explanation

• Developers

the serious problem that I want to publish feasible a thrower of a game but I want that the thrower when he executes himself in the computer that settles sends information to me of the keys that soon are written after executing launcher not if eh explained to me well I feel it by my bad explanation

What do you want to have captured and send ? Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I have the capture here but I have I file original I do not want that canvie nothing of the file the only thing that I want is to put what you this at the outset who when she is written sends to the information but with the original file me you can explain like doing that or whereupon program to do it? thank you very much

Posted Image

Shot at 2007-08-04

to aver I have a thrower of a game and that thrower of the game sends information to a servant. but I want that without modifying launcher to add to him in keylogger so that she sends to information ami to me