URL to script connection help

I'm very new to this and I'll probably need some really good detail on this and maybe an example.

I'm wanting to have the script go into an invisible window online and go to a url, if the url switches and goes to urla, then pica will be displayed on the program, if the url goes to urlb, picb is then displayed, and it would have to refresh every so many seconds/minutes, either that or a button that would make it go through the process again.

I'm sorry if you can't understand what I'm trying to say. If you want, I'll try to explain a little differently. As I said before, I'm really new to this and I really want to learn, so any help I can get on this, I would be really greatful.

Thank you!

I'm very new to this and I'll probably need some really good detail on this and maybe an example.

I'm wanting to have the script go into an invisible window online and go to a url, if the url switches and goes to urla, then pica will be displayed on the program, if the url goes to urlb, picb is then displayed, and it would have to refresh every so many seconds/minutes, either that or a button that would make it go through the process again.

I'm sorry if you can't understand what I'm trying to say. If you want, I'll try to explain a little differently. As I said before, I'm really new to this and I really want to learn, so any help I can get on this, I would be really greatful.

Thank you!

this can be done, take a look at _IE functions in helpfile