Mouse Click

Thanks. But, what if I want to push another button? It doesn't matter which one (let's say a bookmark tab from the toolbar).

there are many ways (e.g. control click) , a simple one is:

Send("!b")
Edited by Gif

Thanks. But, what if I want to push another button? It doesn't matter which one (let's say a bookmark tab from the toolbar).

Probably the best thing to do is understand the application you want to contol with Autoit. Meaning know the general Windows keyboard commands like CTRL+C (copy), CTRL+A (select all), CTRL+F (find), F3 (repeat last search), etc. Then you'll want to understand the keyboard command unique to your application. For example pressing F5 in a web browser or notepad.exe do different things unique to each program.

Next I would start AU3Recorder from within SciTE for AutoIt. Once this is running your can click, control, run, close whatever your heart desires. When you're done stop AU3Recorder and read the code it created for you. For this reason you'll want to start out slow and small while using AU3Recorder. Start with 3 or 5 actions then study those. Once you understand what those commands do, use AU3Recorder again with 5 or 15 actions and repeat the process.

Also I'd suggest while you're studying your own code, have the help file open. Search the help file and learn about the commands you don't understand. After that, if you still have trouble, search the forums for keywords like "Click button" and read the topics and examples. If you still aren't getting anywhere, then post a new topic with a good subject line (which you did in this case). Nothing worse than seeing threads with subjects like "Help me", "Hi", "Problem", "Got a question", "Fix this", etc. And in your post, be as specific as possible and include the code you are having trouble with.

Just my two cents, maybe some would agree and others will disagree. Maybe not the kind of help you were looking for, but it is help nonetheless that if followed will better for you down the road. Begin with the end in mind.