Need help with Icons!

OminousIdol

Trying to make a icon have transparent areas! I found a icon editor and made sure everthing that was suppose to be transparent was! I put it into my program the areas where its suppose to be transparent it was grey instead... Then I tested my icon by coverting my project to a exe and using that same icon for the exe.. It came out just fine everything that was suppose to be transparent was! Is their somthing I have to do in autoit to tell it to make it transparent or what??? Can somone please help me out!

Thanks

OminousIdol

My attempt at simulating transparency:

- Instead of using an image file, draw "pixels" (label controls) on the window.

- Mask.txt specifies what the image looks like; zeros denote "transparent" regions

- Movement is not optimal since all the labels have to be updated; ideally you would only modify pixels on the edges of the image that change

- There is still a bit of delay when you push the arrow keys, so I customized each loop to re-draw the image as "nicely" as possible: image refreshs top-to-bottom if you move downward but refreshed left-to-right if you move rightward

sim_transparency.zip

Edited by CyberSlug
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Sure, you can use a different character for each letter. 0-9, a-z, A-Z, other ASCII characters...

Modify the block of code that initially creates the label with an If-ElseIf-...-EndIf block or with a Select-Case block:

If $mask[$j][$k] = 1 Then
         $refs[$j][$k] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", $xPos+$k*2, $yPos+$j*2, 2, 2)
         GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF0000)
      ElseIf $mask[$j][$k] = 2 Then
         GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x0000FF)
      ElseIf $mask[$j][$k] = 3 Then
         GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x00FF00)
      EndIf
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!