controlsend to a class

ok so im trying to use controlsend for a game but i tried to get the control id of the window or whatever to send it to but there is one class above it all with no controlid just a class so i need to use that class name instead of a controlid

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

ok so im trying to use controlsend for a game but i tried to get the control id of the window or whatever to send it to but there is one class above it all with no controlid just a class so i need to use that class name instead of a controlid

If I understood you correctly this should do it. Amazing what's in the help file.

ControlClick("My Window", "", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:Finish; INSTANCE:2]")

Word of caution I've had mixed results using the controlID parameter with java applets. AU3Info can see the controlIDs but for whatever reason Control command don't see it. Doesn't make sense, but I'm probably doing something wrong. Good luck, hope this works for you.

ControlSend can be used with an empty control also - however, be aware- when using ControlSend to an empty control you need to have that window active.

ControlSend("your app title here", "text or no text doesn't matter", "", "whatever you want to send")

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)