Drawing in MS Paint

As a joke, I made this script to entertain my friend. I thought someone might be able to learn from it.

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2)

If MsgBox(4, "Face", "Are you ready to draw the face? Your mouse and keyboard will not work until the face is drawn. Press Control+Alt+Delete to reactivate the mouse and keyboard in an emergency situation.") = 7 Then Exit

BlockInput(True)
Run("mspaint.exe")

WinWait("untitled - Paint")
WinSetState("untitled - Paint", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

Send("^e")
WinWait("Attributes")

ControlSetText("Attributes", "", "Edit1", "32")
ControlSetText("Attributes", "", "Edit2", "32")
ControlClick("Attributes", "", "Button11")

#include "picture.au3"

BlockInput(False)

MsgBox(0, "Done!", "Enjoy!")

Func ChangeColor($r, $g, $B)
    $pos = ControlGetPos("untitled - Paint", "", "AfxWnd42u1")
    MouseClick("left", 38, $pos[1] + 14, 2)
    WinWait("Edit Colors")
    ControlClick("Edit Colors", "", "Button1")
    ControlSetText("Edit Colors", "", "Edit4", String($r))
    ControlSetText("Edit Colors", "", "Edit5", String($g))
    ControlSetText("Edit Colors", "", "Edit6", String($B))
    ControlClick("Edit Colors", "", "Button2")
EndFunc

Func Draw($x, $y)
    $pos = ControlGetPos("untitled - Paint", "", "Afx:1000000:81")
    MouseClick("left", $x + $pos[0] + 3, $y + $pos[1] + 3)
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ø ÝêÞƧ{¦¦W©Ën­æ®Ý«­¢+Ù
¡¹
½±½È ÈÌÌ°ÈÌÌ°ÈÌ̤)ÉÜ Ü°È¤)ÉÜ à°È¤)ÉÜ ä°È¤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°È¤)ÉÜ ÈİȤ)ÉÜ ÈȰȤ)ÉÜ Ḛ̀Ȥ)ÉÜ ÈаȤ)ÉÜ Ì°Ø¤)ÉÜ Äаؤ)ÉÜ Äܰؤ)ÉÜ Èà°Ø¤)ÉÜ Ì°Ü¤)ÉÜ Äаܤ)ÉÜ Äܰܤ)ÉÜ Èà°Ü¤)ÉÜ Ì°à¤)ÉÜ Äаà¤)ÉÜ ÄÜ°à¤)ÉÜ Èà°à¤)ÉÜ Ì°ä¤)ÉÜ Äаä¤)ÉÜ ÄÜ°ä¤)ÉÜ Èà°ä¤)ÉÜ Ü°Ä̤)ÉÜ à°Ä̤)ÉÜ ä°Ä̤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°Ä̤)ÉÜ ÈÄ°Ä̤)ÉÜ ÈÈ°Ä̤)ÉÜ ÈÌ°Ä̤)ÉÜ ÈаÄ̤)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÄÈ°ÈÄÈ°ÈÄȤ)ÉÜ Ø°Ì¤)ÉÜ Äİ̤)ÉÜ ÈÀ°Ì¤)ÉÜ È԰̤)ÉÜ Ô°Ð¤)ÉÜ ÄȰФ)ÉÜ Ää°Ð¤)ÉÜ ÈذФ)ÉÜ Ð°Ô¤)ÉÜ Ü°Ô¤)ÉÜ ÄÌ°Ô¤)ÉÜ Äà°Ô¤)ÉÜ ÈÄ°Ô¤)ÉÜ ÈÜ°Ô¤)ÉÜ Ø°Ø¤)ÉÜ Ü°Ø¤)ÉÜ ÈÀ°Ø¤)ÉÜ Èİؤ)ÉÜ Ð°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄÌ°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ Äà°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈÜ°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ Ô°ÄĤ)ÉÜ ÄÈ°ÄĤ)ÉÜ Ää°ÄĤ)ÉÜ ÈØ°ÄĤ)ÉÜ Ø°ÄȤ)ÉÜ ÄÄ°ÄȤ)ÉÜ ÈÀ°ÄȤ)ÉÜ ÈÔ°ÄȤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÐÈ°ÐÈ°ÐȤ)ÉÜ Ü°Ì¤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°Ì¤)ÉÜ Èİ̤)ÉÜ Èа̤)ÉÜ Ø°Ð¤)ÉÜ ÄİФ)ÉÜ ÈÀ°Ð¤)ÉÜ È԰Ф)ÉÜ Ô°Ô¤)ÉÜ Ø°Ô¤)ÉÜ ÄÈ°Ô¤)ÉÜ Ää°Ô¤)ÉÜ ÈÀ°Ô¤)ÉÜ ÈØ°Ô¤)ÉÜ Ð°Ø¤)ÉÜ à°Ø¤)ÉÜ Ä̰ؤ)ÉÜ Äà°Ø¤)ÉÜ ÈȰؤ)ÉÜ Èܰؤ)ÉÜ Ü°Ü¤)ÉÜ Èİܤ)ÉÜ Ð°ä¤)ÉÜ ÄÌ°ä¤)ÉÜ Äà°ä¤)ÉÜ ÈÜ°ä¤)ÉÜ Ô°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ Ää°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ Ø°ÄĤ)ÉÜ ÈÀ°ÄĤ)ÉÜ Ü°ÄȤ)ÉÜ ÄÀ°ÄȤ)ÉÜ ÈÄ°ÄȤ)ÉÜ ÈаÄȤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÄ°ÈÄ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ à°Ì¤)ÉÜ ä°Ì¤)ÉÜ ÈȰ̤)ÉÜ Ḛ̤̀)ÉÜ Ü°Ð¤)ÉÜ à°Ð¤)ÉÜ ÈİФ)ÉÜ ÈȰФ)ÉÜ ä°Ô¤)ÉÜ ÈÌ°Ô¤)ÉÜ Ô°Ø¤)ÉÜ Ää°Ø¤)ÉÜ Ð°Ü¤)ÉÜ Ô°Ü¤)ÉÜ Ä̰ܤ)ÉÜ Äà°Ü¤)ÉÜ Ää°Ü¤)ÉÜ Èܰܤ)ÉÜ Ð°à¤)ÉÜ Ø°à¤)ÉÜ ÄÌ°à¤)ÉÜ Äà°à¤)ÉÜ ÈÀ°à¤)ÉÜ ÈÜ°à¤)ÉÜ ÄÄ°ä¤)ÉÜ ÈÔ°ä¤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈаÄÀ¤)ÉÜ à°ÄȤ)ÉÜ ä°ÄȤ)ÉÜ ÈÈ°ÄȤ)ÉÜ ÈÌ°ÄȤ)
¡¹
½±½È À°À°À¤)ÉÜ ä°Ð¤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°Ð¤)ÉÜ Ḛ̀Ф)ÉÜ ÈаФ)ÉÜ ÄÀ°Ô¤)ÉÜ ÄÄ°Ô¤)ÉÜ ÈаԤ)ÉÜ ÈÔ°Ô¤)ÉÜ ä°Ø¤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°Ø¤)ÉÜ Äİؤ)ÉÜ ÄȰؤ)ÉÜ Ḛ̀ؤ)ÉÜ Èаؤ)ÉÜ È԰ؤ)ÉÜ Èذؤ)ÉÜ à°Ü¤)ÉÜ ä°Ü¤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°Ü¤)ÉÜ Äİܤ)ÉÜ ÄȰܤ)ÉÜ ÈȰܤ)ÉÜ Ḛ̀ܤ)ÉÜ Èаܤ)ÉÜ È԰ܤ)ÉÜ Èذܤ)ÉÜ Ô°à¤)ÉÜ Ü°à¤)ÉÜ à°à¤)ÉÜ ä°à¤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°à¤)ÉÜ ÄÄ°à¤)ÉÜ ÄÈ°à¤)ÉÜ Ää°à¤)ÉÜ ÈÄ°à¤)ÉÜ ÈÈ°à¤)ÉÜ ÈÌ°à¤)ÉÜ Èаà¤)ÉÜ ÈÔ°à¤)ÉÜ ÈØ°à¤)ÉÜ Ô°ä¤)ÉÜ Ø°ä¤)ÉÜ Ü°ä¤)ÉÜ à°ä¤)ÉÜ ä°ä¤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°ä¤)ÉÜ ÄÈ°ä¤)ÉÜ Ää°ä¤)ÉÜ ÈÀ°ä¤)ÉÜ ÈÄ°ä¤)ÉÜ ÈÈ°ä¤)ÉÜ ÈÌ°ä¤)ÉÜ Èаä¤)ÉÜ ÈØ°ä¤)ÉÜ Ø°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ Ü°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ à°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ä°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈÀ°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈÄ°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈÈ°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈÌ°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ Ü°ÄĤ)ÉÜ à°ÄĤ)ÉÜ ä°ÄĤ)ÉÜ ÄÀ°ÄĤ)ÉÜ ÈÄ°ÄĤ)ÉÜ ÈÈ°ÄĤ)ÉÜ ÈÌ°ÄĤ)ÉÜ ÈаÄĤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÄäÄ°ÄäÄ°ÄäĤ)ÉÜ à°Ô¤)ÉÜ ÈÈ°Ô¤)ÉÜ Ø°Ü¤)ÉÜ ÈÀ°Ü¤)
¡¹
½±½È ÄÜÀ°ÄÜÀ°ÄÜÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄÄ°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈÔ°ÄÀ¤)
¡¹
½±½È ØÌ°ØÌ°Ø̤)ÉÜ ÄÈ°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈØ°ÄÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄÄ°ÄĤ)ÉÜ ÈÔ°ÄĤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÔ°ÈÐÈ°ÈÐȤ)ÉÜ Ì°Ä̤)ÉÜ Ø°Ä̤)ÉÜ ÈÔ°Ä̤)ÉÜ Èà°Ä̤)ÉÜ Ä°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ à°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ ÈÌ°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ ÌÀ°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ Ä°Äؤ)ÉÜ à°Äؤ)ÉÜ ÈÌ°Äؤ)ÉÜ ÌÀ°Äؤ)ÉÜ Ì°Äà¤)ÉÜ Ø°Äà¤)ÉÜ ÈÔ°Äà¤)ÉÜ Èà°Äà¤)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÌ°ÈÌà°ÈÌà¤)ÉÜ Ð°Ä̤)ÉÜ Ô°Ä̤)ÉÜ ÈØ°Ä̤)ÉÜ ÈÜ°Ä̤)ÉÜ Ð°Äà¤)ÉÜ Ô°Äà¤)ÉÜ ÈØ°Äà¤)ÉÜ ÈÜ°Äà¤)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÔ°ÈÌÀ°ÈÌÀ¤)ÉÜ È°ÄФ)ÉÜ Ü°ÄФ)ÉÜ ÈаÄФ)ÉÜ Èä°ÄФ)ÉÜ È°Äܤ)ÉÜ Ü°Äܤ)ÉÜ ÈаÄܤ)ÉÜ Èä°Äܤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÈ°ÄÈаÄÈФ)ÉÜ Ì°ÄФ)ÉÜ Ø°ÄФ)ÉÜ ÈÔ°ÄФ)ÉÜ Èà°ÄФ)ÉÜ Ì°Äܤ)ÉÜ Ø°Äܤ)ÉÜ ÈÔ°Äܤ)ÉÜ Èà°Äܤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÌä°ÜаÜФ)ÉÜ Ð°ÄФ)ÉÜ Ô°ÄФ)ÉÜ ÈØ°ÄФ)ÉÜ ÈÜ°ÄФ)ÉÜ Ð°Äܤ)ÉÜ Ô°Äܤ)ÉÜ ÈØ°Äܤ)ÉÜ ÈÜ°Äܤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÌ°ÄÈà°ÄÈà¤)ÉÜ È°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ Ü°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ ÈаÄÔ¤)ÉÜ Èä°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ È°Äؤ)ÉÜ Ü°Äؤ)ÉÜ ÈаÄؤ)ÉÜ Èä°Äؤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÌä°ØÈ°ØȤ)ÉÜ Ì°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ Ø°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ ÈÔ°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ Èà°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ Ì°Äؤ)ÉÜ Ø°Äؤ)ÉÜ ÈÔ°Äؤ)ÉÜ Èà°Äؤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÈÀ°ä°ä¤)ÉÜ Ð°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ Ô°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ ÈØ°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ ÈÜ°ÄÔ¤)ÉÜ Ð°Äؤ)ÉÜ Ô°Äؤ)ÉÜ ÈØ°Äؤ)ÉÜ ÈÜ°Äؤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÔ°ÈÐØ°ÈÐȤ)ÉÜ à°Äà¤)ÉÜ ÄÔ°Äà¤)ÉÜ ÄØ°Äà¤)ÉÜ ÈÌ°Äà¤)ÉÜ Ü°Ää¤)ÉÜ ä°Ää¤)ÉÜ ÄаÄä¤)ÉÜ ÄÜ°Ää¤)ÉÜ ÈÈ°Ää¤)ÉÜ ÈаÄä¤)ÉÜ Ü°ÈÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈаÈÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄÄ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÄÈ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ Ää°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÈÀ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÄÌ°È̤)ÉÜ Äà°È̤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°ÈФ)ÉÜ ÄÈ°ÈФ)ÉÜ Ää°ÈФ)ÉÜ ÈÄ°ÈФ)ÉÜ ÄÀ°ÈÔ¤)ÉÜ ÈÄ°ÈÔ¤)ÉÜ ÄÌ°Èؤ)ÉÜ Äà°Èؤ)ÉÜ ÄÄ°Èܤ)ÉÜ ÄаÈܤ)ÉÜ ÄÜ°Èܤ)ÉÜ ÈÀ°Èܤ)ÉÜ ÄÌ°Èä¤)ÉÜ Äà°Èä¤)ÉÜ ÄÔ°ÌÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄØ°ÌÀ¤)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÔ°ÄàÄ°ÄÐФ)ÉÜ à°Ää¤)ÉÜ ÈÌ°Ää¤)ÉÜ à°ÈÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈÌ°ÈÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄÀ°ÈȤ)ÉÜ ÄÌ°ÈȤ)ÉÜ Äà°ÈȤ)ÉÜ ÈÄ°ÈȤ)ÉÜ ÄÄ°ÈÔ¤)ÉÜ ÈÀ°ÈÔ¤)ÉÜ ÄÈ°Èؤ)ÉÜ Ää°Èؤ)ÉÜ ÄÈ°Èܤ)ÉÜ Ää°Èܤ)ÉÜ ÄÌ°Èà¤)ÉÜ ÄаÈà¤)ÉÜ ÄÜ°Èà¤)ÉÜ Äà°Èà¤)ÉÜ ÄÔ°Èä¤)ÉÜ ÄØ°Èä¤)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÔ°ÄÜÌ°ÄÌȤ)ÉÜ ÄÔ°Ää¤)ÉÜ ÄØ°Ää¤)ÉÜ ÄÔ°ÈÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄØ°ÈÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄÈ°ÈȤ)ÉÜ Ää°ÈȤ)ÉÜ ÄÄ°È̤)ÉÜ ÈÀ°È̤)ÉÜ ÄÄ°ÈФ)ÉÜ ÈÀ°ÈФ)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÔ°ÈÌà°ÈÌÀ¤)ÉÜ ä°ÈÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄаÈÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄÜ°ÈÀ¤)ÉÜ ÈÈ°ÈÀ¤)ÉÜ à°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÄÀ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÄÌ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÄÔ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÄØ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ Äà°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÈÄ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÈÌ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ä°ÈȤ)ÉÜ ÄаÈȤ)ÉÜ ÄÜ°ÈȤ)ÉÜ ÈÈ°ÈȤ)ÉÜ ÄÀ°È̤)ÉÜ ÄÈ°È̤)ÉÜ Ää°È̤)ÉÜ ÈÄ°È̤)ÉÜ ÄÈ°ÈÔ¤)ÉÜ Ää°ÈÔ¤)ÉÜ ÄÄ°Èؤ)ÉÜ ÈÀ°Èؤ)ÉÜ ÄÌ°Èܤ)ÉÜ Äà°Èܤ)ÉÜ ÄÈ°Èà¤)ÉÜ ÄÔ°Èà¤)ÉÜ ÄØ°Èà¤)ÉÜ Ää°Èà¤)ÉÜ ÄаÈä¤)ÉÜ ÄÜ°Èä¤)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÔ°Äàä°ÄÔܤ)ÉÜ ä°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÄаÈĤ)ÉÜ ÄÜ°ÈĤ)ÉÜ ÈÈ°ÈĤ)
¡¹
½±½È ÈÔÔ°ÄØÔ°ÄÈÀ¤)ÉÜ ÄÄ°ÈȤ)ÉÜ ÈÀ°ÈÈ

I also have a program that will accept an image and convert it to the ChangeColor/Draw output you see here. This is a quick, no error checking, C# 2005 project.

I have the entire project, in case you guys want the source code. If you just want the executable, it is in the bin\debug folder. It's called face because I made this to draw a face originally.

Edited by Richard Robertson

It doesnt seem to work for me...

All it does is open ms paint, and lock the mouse.

I waited for 10 min and it still didnt do anything.

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

For crying out loud. The forum keeps screwing with the post when I try to edit it and I am getting horribly frustrated with it.

Description of the script is down here.

The main script #includes a file called "picture.au3" because it was easier to put the drawing data into a second file, and have the processing in a different file. The program opens paint, and runs through the commands contained in picture.au3. The function ChangeColor will select a color to draw with, while the Draw function will click the point in the picture where it would belong.

The zip file contains a program I wrote very quickly that converts any image that can be loaded by the .Net call System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(string) function into code that can be pasted directly into picture.au3.

If anyone has any specific questions, please ask, as I'm not sure what else to write. This was originally just a joke, but I figured someone else might like it.

I didnt mean that as in insult and anyway i fixed the problem.

There is only one more problem and please dont flame me for posting it...

It seems to have a problem with this line of code: MouseClick("left", $x + $pos[0] + 3, $y + $pos[1] + 3)

I dont know how to fix that so i figured i would post it and see if you can figure what went wrong.

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

It was no insult. I was complaining about my inability to edit the first post without all the code going screwy.

I'm afraid that there is nothing wrong with that line. All that line does, is click the mouse in the drawing area of paint. $x and $y are parameters for the function, and $pos is the location of the drawing area control. The +3 for both axes is because the white area starts 3 pixels away from the edge of the control. If you have a specific error, I could look further into it.

Edited by Richard Robertson

very nice script, i like to watch this fast automated stuff.

I just modified it that it paints at Zoom x8, and made it faster, so that you can see the magic happen :)

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2)

If MsgBox(4, "Face", "Are you ready to draw the face? Your mouse and keyboard will not work until the face is drawn. Press Control+Alt+Delete to reactivate the mouse and keyboard in an emergency situation.") = 7 Then Exit

BlockInput(True)
Run("mspaint.exe")

WinWait("untitled - Paint")
WinSetState("untitled - Paint", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

Send("^e")
WinWait("Attributes")

ControlSetText("Attributes", "", "Edit1", "32")
ControlSetText("Attributes", "", "Edit2", "32")

ControlClick("untitled - Paint","","AfxWnd42u2","left",1,40,65) ; Click Zoom
ControlClick("untitled - Paint","","AfxWnd42u2","left",1,33,262) ; Click Zoom

#include "picture.au3"

BlockInput(False)

MsgBox(0, "Done!", "Enjoy!")

Func ChangeColor($r, $g, $B)
    $pos = ControlGetPos("untitled - Paint", "", "AfxWnd42u1")
    MouseClick("left", 38, $pos[1] + 14, 2,0)
    WinWait("Edit Colors")
    ControlClick("Edit Colors", "", "Button1")
    ControlSetText("Edit Colors", "", "Edit4", String($r))
    ControlSetText("Edit Colors", "", "Edit5", String($g))
    ControlSetText("Edit Colors", "", "Edit6", String($B))
    ControlClick("Edit Colors", "", "Button2",1,0)
EndFunc

Func Draw($x, $y)
    $pos = ControlGetPos("untitled - Paint", "", "Afx:1000000:81")
    MouseClick("left", $x*8 + $pos[0] + 3, $y*8 + $pos[1] + 3,1,0)
EndFunc
Edited by qsek
Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite

This is cool, its like one of those youtube videos. Also like how you used c# to create draw routines in a separate include. Nice use of creativity. I added Opt("MouseClickDelay",0) at the top of the script and set MouseClick() delay option to 1. Looks neat when its going really fast. Anyway, nice work!

www.itoady.com

A* (A-star) Searching Algorithm - A.I. Artificial Intelligence bot path finding

This is quite cool. :)

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Thank you I have already learned quite a bit from your code. Is there any way to allow an exeption to BlockInput() in my automation project I would like to allow the user to break out of it using a hotkey (other the ctrl+alt+del) any ideas?

Very good work Richard, I aspire to understand how the afx controls work!

AutoIt changed my life.

• 1 year later...

This is a neat script! One thing I might add to improve is in your image to picture.au3 converter; you might include the

size of the picture. I edited it so the script looks like this:

CODE

Send("^e")

WinWait("Attributes")

;-------------Moved to Instructions---------------

;ControlSetText("Attributes", "", "Edit1", "47")

;ControlSetText("Attributes", "", "Edit2", "35")

;ControlClick("Attributes", "", "Button11")

;-------------------------------------------------

#include "picture.au3"

and picture.au3 looks like this:

CODE

ControlSetText("Attributes", "", "Edit1", "47")

ControlSetText("Attributes", "", "Edit2", "35")

ChangeColor(193, 177, 164)

Draw(0, 0)

Draw(1, 0)

Also, how could I alter it so I can choose the file from choice?

Example:

CODE

$file = FileOpenDialog("Open...", "", "AutoIt Code Files (*.au3)")

#include $file

Of course that won't work because you can't have variables in #include :)

Prove, and I will believe...