Problem with Sending Hotkeys

While 1; Start looping continuously
Mouseclick("Right"); click the right mouse button
send("{Space}"); Hit spacebar
Send ("{`}"); hit `
Sleep(1000); sleep for 1 second
Wend;

This script is supposed to hit Spacebar, ` and to right click every second. But for some reason it only right clicks all the time. And i think sending the hotkey to the game isnt working aswell.

Is there a command to "hit" the Key somehow. Like making the Computer think that theres a Person actually hitting the Key all the time.

And im a newb in AutoIT, but im sure you guys gonna help me.

Thanks in advance.

Pat

Edited by Patftw

Thanks for your answer Generator

Btw is there some kind of Tutorial for AutoIT? A Tutorial which includes everything. Cause i`m making a bot for a game at the moment. I need a command to press a special key when my HP reaches for example 50 % of my HP.

For example a command that if the pixels turn from red to darkred (I ll find out the Farbcode for the exact color) then its going to press F1 for example.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your answer Generator

Btw is there some kind of Tutorial for AutoIT? A Tutorial which includes everything. Cause i`m making a bot for a game at the moment. I need a command to press a special key when my HP reaches for example 50 % of my HP.

For example a command that if the pixels turn from red to darkred (I ll find out the Farbcode for the exact color) then its going to press F1 for example.

Thanks in advance.

1. its AutoIt

2. look at AutoIt 1-2-3 and both helpfiles and online documents