WoW auto leveling rogue bot (need some help)

JKeff

So I have this thing but its got things and I don't no what to do with the code? on wow it auto kills for my rogue and I need some 1 to tell me what the hell to do!

Ive attached it plz help I need my rogue to do some auto attacking and this is for World Of Warcraft btw!

Note: This file is a PDF so you need a PDF reader to read it (sure lots of u got it)

A_Rogue_Leveling_Bot.pdf

Edited by JKeff

First off I advise that you do not use a bot for WoW made from autoit only because it's probably not that great. Most bots for wow are coded in C# and if you really want a good one check out this site:

www.mmoglider.com

It's $25 but it really helped me. (it's down right now because of a warden update should be back up in a few hours) Demo is available READ THE HELPFILE!! All of it.

You didn't look well didn't you?

http://www.mmoglider.com/Download.aspx

Follow the instructions it says to press the logo where it says "Glider Launchpad"

--Edit--

And remember you really can't use it (But you can look through it and the forums) because warden updated yesterady which means it might be able to detect glider. Check the forums for updates.

Edited by =sinister=

I compiled It into the name Script but it don't work so I copyed all the code of it and then onto a lil file and then it came up with a error saying this

AutoIt Error

Line 0 (file "C:/Documents and Settings/owner/desktop/script.exe")

MonsterPixelHex=00AF00

MonsterPixelHex=^ERROR

Error:Enable to parse line.

What the hell do I do now?

Just a comment on Glider, most of the time Glider was used with Innerspace to protect itself. However ISXWarden (Used with Innerspace) to protect things like Glider is broken currently and the users are getting hit by ban waves every week or two. As for Glider, not sure if its getting busted just as often, but I know its getting hit. However if you code your own bot in AutoIt, and are one of the few to use it. You are far less likely to be busted for botting, unless you make it overtly obvious that you are botting.

However, for working on your AutoIt one, I recommend checking out the thread started by Malu05, theres a ton of stuff in there for movement and the such all done with AutoIt.