Easy to say I'm new

But basically I looked and everyone even those called "noobs" know hella lot more then me.....So to be honest what better place to go. I have always been good with computers but not so much with reading em...I couldn't tell you what ANY of this shit means and I read through alot of articles....But that's all beside the point if it's easy enough maybe sombody will come along and tell me what it all means...hell that'd be great but it's not why I am here. I am here to ask if anyone is aware of A. what alienaa.com is B. if aware if they know what the mining portion of that is like and C. If they wouldn't mind helping a juggalo in need with a little bit of assistance I doubt somone could explain to me in a sitting exactly how to make script..but if you'd like I am patient if not then well make me one..I can answer any questions necessary to my fullest knowledge and wouldn't mind learning along the way. I want to learn the shit just have no means on how to do so. I have msn and yahoo

Msn= Hadnomotive@hotmail.com

Yahoo= shinin_up_my_axe

Thanks for anyone even remotely interested in helping me....oh and before I forget...I have seen a few articles in here where kids...you could tell they were kids by their snoveling and whining....had asked for if not the same thing then similar...so before the assholes of the site get on and start quoting me and saying that I NEED to do this and I shouldn't be doing this and basically go out of there way to bad mouth me and talk shit cause I don't know what any of this shit means and have NO idea what a script is or even how to properly use one even if I had one....well fuck off :) so for the individuals that ARE looking to help and DO igive a damn Thank you I appreciate ever bit and I'll do my best to help any way I can

-John

post-26072-1186908495_thumb.jpg

:)

What should that be? A big joke?

Whats why you post this in 'Help and Support'. It would be better to tell that to your hairdresser. :P

And urgently clean your articulation. Here isn't the Bronx.

I aint even exactly sure what it is your getting at is it an insult your aiming for?

and How the hell do you know what my hair looks like...my hairdresser god bub my articulation maybe a little off

but people understand things like that people grow up in different areas...your insulting on the other hand could use ALOT of

work.......

??

Acex89 why won't you just simply post your questions here and see what happens? That's what for you have General Help and Support. If you will ask questions ppl will respond (most likely). If you get the basics you just post the code here, what you're trying to achieve and you will get help. So instead of asking for help thru email/messangers just use this topic or other topic if the problem changes and you will get by. That's how everyone starts. Basically start with reading autoit help file and that should give you a start. Then ask questions :)

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

But basically I looked and everyone even those called "noobs" know hella lot more then me.....So to be honest what better place to go. I have always been good with computers but not so much with reading em...I couldn't tell you what ANY of this shit means and I read through alot of articles....But that's all beside the point if it's easy enough maybe sombody will come along and tell me what it all means...hell that'd be great but it's not why I am here. I am here to ask if anyone is aware of A. what alienaa.com is B. if aware if they know what the mining portion of that is like and C. If they wouldn't mind helping a juggalo in need with a little bit of assistance I doubt somone could explain to me in a sitting exactly how to make script..but if you'd like I am patient if not then well make me one..I can answer any questions necessary to my fullest knowledge and wouldn't mind learning along the way. I want to learn the shit just have no means on how to do so.

First off, I would like to say Welcome to the forums Acex89. :)

Now, I would also like to say that there is no need to worry about being new, we take kindly to anyone with an interest in learning how to use Autoit. However, I would also like to say there is no need for the language here. cursing is one thing, but vulgarity is not going to make you popular.

Now, if you truly are interested in learning how to use Autoit, then here is what i highly recommend you do:

*If you haven't already, go to the (Autoit Downloads Page) and download the Autoit Full installation Package, and the SciTE4Autoit3 script editor.

*Next, go here:

Start > Programs > AutoIt v3 > AutoIt Helpfile

This is Autoit's extensive helpfile and will be an invaluable resource for you through your entire use of autoit. It is also available in an online version here: Autoit Online Documentation

*After you have looked through the help a little bit, go here: Welcome to Autoit 1-2-3 and download it.

This is a tutorial that with a little bit of effort should do an effective job at teaching you the basics of the autoit language.

*After you have completed the tutorial, you will be able to benefit from checking the helpfile again, and looking at the Example scripts at the bottom of every function page.

Once you have figured out a little bit about the language, you will be able to poke around and try things. If there is something in a script you make that you have a question about or if you need help doing something that you have tried, post your questions here in the General Help and Support section, and there will be many people including myself who will be willing to help you.

I do not recommend trying to create a complicated game bot as a first script, it usually does not turn out as you desire.

Now, about this:

so before the assholes of the site get on and start quoting me and saying that I NEED to do this and I shouldn't be doing this and basically go out of there way to bad mouth me and talk shit cause I don't know what any of this shit means and have NO idea what a script is or even how to properly use one even if I had one....well fuck off :P so for the individuals that ARE looking to help and DO igive a damn Thank you I appreciate ever bit and I'll do my best to help any way I can

I feel i need to point out that there are less assholes on this site than you make it seem. Many people here are more than willing to help you, and several people are called "assholes" when they refuse to make a script for somebody. I'm going to tell you right now, that scripting requests, especially game bots, can be taken here: http://www.rentacoder.com

This is not a forum of scripting slaves, and few people here will just outright make a complex script just because somebody asks, We are here to Help you do, not just do.

This is not intended to be "bad mouthing" or "talking sh*t" and i hope you will realize that autoit is a useful tool. And the support and documentation for it, is left unrivaled in comparison to any other automation language.

Good luck :)

Edited by Paulie

Whats why you post this in 'Help and Support'.

I believe it was the best place for him to post it, seeing as he has under 10 posts and therefore no access to the chat section. I don't quite feel it belongs in example scripts...

Acex89 why won't you just simply post your questions here and see what happens? That's what for you have General Help and Support. If you will ask questions ppl will respond (most likely). If you get the basics you just post the code here, what you're trying to achieve and you will get help. So instead of asking for help thru email/messangers just use this topic or other topic if the problem changes and you will get by. That's how everyone starts. Basically start with reading autoit help file and that should give you a start. Then ask questions :)

Umm alright seems easy enough I just didn't know if it be easier on anyone to just simply IM me...you know easier to talk I would assume :P

Umm Paulie...You said alot and helped alot as well..I'm going to comb through all the stuff you gave me and try and figure it out the best I can thanks alot....I didn't want to fill this up with a bunch of quotes so I just want to say I'm sorry for the vulgarity i.e. my language and lol if I can help it I shall in the future!

Umm Paulie...You said alot

(!) Well, get used to it, because thats just how i talk (!) :)

I didn't want to fill this up with a bunch of quotes so I just want to say I'm sorry for the vulgarity i.e. my language and lol if I can help it I shall in the future!

Apology accepted :P it wasn't so much the language that was the problem, more that it makes you sound angry and mad when there really is no reason to be.

I wish you luck :) and I added you on MSN, feel free to IM me if you have an question or if there is anything else i can help you with. :)

This is the most important information anyone could ever give you, If your planning to be actively posting around here.

Valik is not your friend.

:)

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Hey, I'm working on learning this stuff as fast as I can, and for the same purpose. I've spent literally days in that damn mine (usually in 7-9 hour increments) and as far as I'm concerned after you spend enough time there you shouldn't feel like you can't get an autopilot.