Ok now I really DO need help :)

I have the autoit v3

AutoIt Full Installation. Includes :

AutoIt program files, documentation and examples.

Aut2Exe - Script to executable converter. Convert your scripts into standalone .exe files!

AutoItX - DLL/COM control. Add AutoIt features to your favorite programming and scripting languages!

Editor - A cut down version of the SciTE script editor package to get started. Download the package below for the full version!

I also have the script editor...

SciTE4AutoIt3.exe

and the 1.2.3. help files thing as well.....

My question...What is it I do with all these things I am I'm sorry to say a little overwelmed It's one of those momma bird pushes you outta the nest you either fly or die...well I'm falling and my wings aint carryin me Any Advice?

I have the autoit v3

AutoIt Full Installation. Includes :

AutoIt program files, documentation and examples.

Aut2Exe - Script to executable converter. Convert your scripts into standalone .exe files!

AutoItX - DLL/COM control. Add AutoIt features to your favorite programming and scripting languages!

Editor - A cut down version of the SciTE script editor package to get started. Download the package below for the full version!

I also have the script editor...

SciTE4AutoIt3.exe

and the 1.2.3. help files thing as well.....

My question...What is it I do with all these things I am I'm sorry to say a little overwelmed It's one of those momma bird pushes you outta the nest you either fly or die...well I'm falling and my wings aint carryin me Any Advice?

right click on your desktop , New>AutoIt v3 script then open the file (should open with scite) and there you will code

as for the rest... Paulie told you

The "Hello World" Tutorial (This is also available in your own Helpfile under "My First Script")

This tells you exactly how to run and execute a script.

It is also possible to run the script without closing the editor by simply pushing the F5 key once you are ready to run your script.

The same can be done with the Autoit 1-2-3 tutorial, and it will go much more in-depth.

Edited by Paulie