AI diablo 2 bot

Hello, i was planning on making a diablo 2 bot that would use a map hack (to reveal the map) and it would have an AI to navigate around. my only problem is.... i dont know how to make an AI. i realize this may be very complicated but any help will be greatfull.

AOL SN: footbll4life07

Hello, i was planning on making a diablo 2 bot that would use a map hack (to reveal the map) and it would have an AI to navigate around. my only problem is.... i dont know how to make an AI. i realize this may be very complicated but any help will be greatfull.

AOL SN: footbll4life07

ie: please script a bot for me?

i want it to be able to navigate to a boss. once it navigates i can do the rest but its complicated because the maps in diablo 2 change with the game and you can only kill a boss once per game :)

maybe is there any AI tutorial out there?

Edited by sumkid

if the guys not gonna kill the boss, you might as well go there yourself. The easiest way for you to do this is to get a sorc that can tele. and then have the bot use pixel search to scan the map for watever marks where the boss is, and then have the sorc tele there. If you dont have tele it will be very hard to code.