Need some newbie help

Hey, I'm pretty new to this and i guess I pressed the hotkey for the color code and the help to be disabled... how can I get this back?

And another thing is I can't find anywhere on how you would do a command such as do alt + t to lets say tab in firefox

Thanks

Okay i got it all figured out :)

Uhmm is there and edit button on these forums?

I cant find one

Okay i got it all figured out :)

Uhmm is there and edit button on these forums?

I cant find one

Yes there is an edit button. You can find it at the bottom right of each of your posts.

- The Kandie Man ;-)

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Hi, I think that you can only edit your posts after you have x number of posts (not sure how many really, but I think that it is a relatively low number). and to make those repeat I would look into loops in the help file. There are a lot of good options there. It just depends upon which one you want to use. :-) Oh and for the delay you can check sleep.

Edit: Forgot to answer fully.. :-S

Edited by Wolffe