Help writing a simple script

Hello, I need help writing a very simple script. I have AuotIt3, and I have other scripts on it from a friend. My friend said to come here for help writing what I wanted.

The actions are only the Keyboard letter L, and the Left mouse button. No moving of the mouse required, just clicking.

I need the script to hit L once, let go to L. Then Left Click once after about 2 seconds, and hold down the Left Click for a set ammount of time, roughly 30 seconds. Then let go of Left Click, and start again after about 5 seconds.

I also need the script to allow me to click where ever I leave the mouse. And since I do need to use the mouse to enable the script, it might get a bit tricky, at least for me to script. That's why I need help.

If you need more clarification, just ask me here. Thanks in advance!

Edited by MrRatted

• Developers

Like I said, I don't have any of my own work. If I did, I wouldn't need help with this.

Please, it should be very simple for someone who knows what they're doing.

what about just giving it a try first yourself ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Like I said, I don't have any of my own work. If I did, I wouldn't need help with this.

Please, it should be very simple for someone who knows what they're doing.

Your friend was mistaken if they intended to say that this is where you come to get a script written for you.

This is where you come to learn how to write it yourself.

Have you browsed through the help file that comes with AutoIt, and tried to use the example scripts there for functions like Send(), MouseClick(), and HotKeySet()?

If you won't do that, refer to the Rent-A-Coder link in my sig.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

As in pay for your services? Well I have a couple questions then...

Do one of you take MMO currency? I play many MMOs, and can pay you in one or more of them. For example, LastChaos, Rappelz, FlyFF, 2Moons, Bots, Gunbound.

If not, Do you accept Cash or a Money Order, and how much?

As in pay for your services? Well I have a couple questions then...

Do one of you take MMO currency? I play many MMOs, and can pay you in one or more of them. For example, LastChaos, Rappelz, FlyFF, 2Moons, Bots, Gunbound.

If not, Do you accept Cash or a Money Order, and how much?

Why not just sit down, have a coffee/tea, and spend just few hours on the help file, i am sure you can get what you want..

Why not just sit down, have a coffee/tea, and spend just few hours on the help file, i am sure you can get what you want..

Becuase someone on here could be nice and spend a couple minutes making the code? Seriously, I looked through the files. I'm not a noob at computers, but that code stuff... I really don't get it. Even looking at the FAQ's got me dizzy.

Edited by MrRatted