Ctrl+Alt+Delete

anyone know a way to send ctrl+alt+delete using user32.dll or another way using autoit?

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

im not sure if you can replicatre those key strokes. I think there is something in the helpfile about it. If you just want ctrl alt delete to open the taskmanager you could just run the task manager, there is probably a way around it.

This isn't exactly what you asked for... but will it work?

Run( "taskmgr.exe" )

i need to send ctrl+alt+delete

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

im not sure if you can replicatre those key strokes. I think there is something in the helpfile about it. If you just want ctrl alt delete to open the taskmanager you could just run the task manager, there is probably a way around it.

so far as I kown, we can NOT simulate the keystroke ctrl+alt+del in the script, this keystroke is reserved by windows

wat are you trying to do maybe we can help you find a work around, and when you say simulate ctrl alt delete wat do you need it to do, act as if the user pushes it for the taskmanager or for some game?

im using it for an auto-login to a machine

oh.... a machine that requires Ctrl-Alt-Del... is this a work machine? would it be ok to disable the requirement for Ctrl-Alt-Del to log in?

i cant believe i forgot about this thank you that should work