_stringencrypt

ok so im using _stringencrypt to decrypt something but how can i pause my script till its done decrypting?

another question i forget the command to get parameters of a compiled exe so when i compile the exe i can get the parameters....

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

ok so im using _stringencrypt to decrypt something but how can i pause my script till its done decrypting?

another question i forget the command to get parameters of a compiled exe so when i compile the exe i can get the parameters....

AutoIt won't continue with the next function until the _StringEncrypt() is done, so it is already sort of paused till it's done.

Can you post an example where the script continues BEFORE the function is done?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

AutoIt won't continue with the next function until the _StringEncrypt() is done, so it is already sort of paused till it's done.

Can you post an example where the script continues BEFORE the function is done?

:)

i solved the stringencrypt now does anyone know the function or how i get the parameters of my script when its compiled?

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

• Moderators

i solved the stringencrypt now does anyone know the function or how i get the parameters of my script when its compiled?

No idea what you are asking really... if you are debugging then: TrayIconDebug

Otherwise... what are you talking about, and what do you want to do with it ... because you're not making much sense.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

No idea what you are asking really... if you are debugging then: TrayIconDebug

Otherwise... what are you talking about, and what do you want to do with it ... because you're not making much sense.

sigh for example say i wanted to run ie with a new window and go somewhere in a batch file

iexplore.exe http://google.com <<------------PARAMETER

how can i get my own programs parameters is that hard to understand?

sigh for example say i wanted to run ie with a new window and go somewhere in a batch file

iexplore.exe http://google.com <<------------PARAMETER

how can i get my own programs parameters is that hard to understand?

$cmdLine

When a script is run, and it has parameters, you can view them using _ArrayDisplay($cmd)

Make this an .au3 file and call it "CMD Testing.au3"

#include <Array.au3>

_ArrayDisplay($cmdLine)

Then make another au3 file and run this:

Dim $parameters = 'Hello my name is John Smith'

Run(@AutoItExe & ' /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & @ScriptDir & '\CMD Testing.au3' & '" ' & $parameters)

Make sure these are in the same directory.

Hope that helps!

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

$cmdLine

When a script is run, and it has parameters, you can view them using _ArrayDisplay($cmd)

Make this an .au3 file and call it "CMD Testing.au3"

#include <Array.au3>

_ArrayDisplay($cmdLine)

Then make another au3 file and run this:

Dim $parameters = 'Hello my name is John Smith'

Run(@AutoItExe & ' /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & @ScriptDir & '\CMD Testing.au3' & '" ' & $parameters)

Make sure these are in the same directory.

Hope that helps!

yea thanks i cant believe i forgot how to do that...