AutoIt and Flash

I've been trying to make a flash game trainer, but AutoIt doesn't seem to support it. Is there any UDF or something that allows it?

I need it to:

Play the .SWF from a URL normally

GetVariable

SetVariable

Thats all.

Edited by AngelSL

I've been trying to make a flash game trainer, but AutoIt doesn't seem to support it. Is there any UDF or something that allows it?

I need it to:

Play the .SWF from a URL normally

GetVariable

SetVariable

Thats all.

Search Example Scripts, there are some scripts there by gsb and lod3n and maybe others.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

You would need to decompile the swf file and go into the ActionScript to set the variables. What you want to do is not possible otherwise. Also, Autoit isn't designed to interact directly with Flash and its group of controls. (Been there, tried it, got dorked slapped silly for my efforts)

they are decompiling it first, then doing what you are describing. If not, then it is a method I believe AutoIt can't do, or no one has gone thru the trouble to figure it out. Personally, I think you be better off decompiling it. Take a look at this:

http://buraks.com/asv/

It may give you some direction on what you want to do. Personally, a "trainer" is to me a simply thin veiled way of saying you want to hack a game to improve your scores

If you want to run it normally from the url and change the money you need to interact with the memory, Flash games keep information like money and lives stored locally. There are many free tools out there to do this just search on google.

If you want to run it normally from the url and change the money you need to interact with the memory, Flash games keep information like money and lives stored locally. There are many free tools out there to do this just search on google.

You cannot use the memory on a trainer, You can use it within a memory scanner ,But as soon as the game is closed that memory is gone. The flash games are totally allocated and get flushed when you close the browser.

The way that flash hacks are made is they are loading a flash control on the form and it allows them to set a variable within the application.

I think autoit is able to do this if you can write it to load the swf file from it's url. Then set variables to it.

Here is an example of how it is being done in VB.

Private Sub Form_Load()
hack.Movie = "URL OF THE FLASH GAME"
End Sub

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Call hack.SetVariable("health", "999")
End Sub

"hack" is the flash controls name , so it is passing the variable to the control on the form.

And just as Volly said, they are decompiling the swf file and looking at the action script to find the variables needed to alter.

After they are found the program is written to load the swf file from the original url of the game on the form and written to.

I would like to see if autoit can do this same thing my self, sadly i do not know enough autoit to know where to start.

This is not working , But if someone knows what i mean by looking at this. They can possibly help out maybe.

Need to open the Browser to this and then pass a variable to it.

I know using this opens the window needed

$oIE.Navigate( "http://graphics2.gaiaonline.com/images/Gaia_Flash/FISHING/bassken4.6.swf" )

And the ID of the control is "31268976"

So maybe the variable can be set using the Control ID or ClassName?

Control ID: 31268976

ClassNameNN: MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1

Anyone know...?

$swf = ObjCreate("http://graphics2.gaiaonline.com/images/Gaia_Flash/FISHING/bassken4.6.swf")      
$hack = 0
WHile $hack = 0
  $swf.SetVariable("loganTextCounter", "0")
 WEnd
Edited by £åߥ®Ñth