Fraps -> Coords

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

I downloaded Fraps, because I am writing a game script, where the coordinates have not been working. So I got Fraps, took a screenshot, then opened up the screenshot, the problem is, when I open the screenshot, there is still a grey box around it! How do I get the EXACT coordinates of where I want to click. This is very frustrating!

I have morrowind so I did a couple tests with it. The problem is not the coords. It seems that when autoit moves the mouse, it drops the cursor out of the morrowind window. I tested outside of morrowind by taking a screenshot at 1024x768 in game, then finding the coords in paint, then I set the screenshot to my desktop, and ran a pixsearch script I wrote a while ago and compared the code which was identical. Tested the script for morrowind on the desktop image and it worked fine, but not in morrowind. Not sure what's up. I'll mess with it a little more tomorrow to see if it's possible to work around it.

*edit* btw the gray outline only throws it off by 1 pixel width and height by the looks of it when I checked the dimensions of the pic.

Edited by KnowledgeSponge

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

OMG, thanks a LOT! I knew there was something wrong... Anyways, does the mouseclicks work in game? Because, if so, then I will just use the script after the game is started that wouldn't be a problem.