au3lib error

Gif

my script works without errors but at some point i want to use _ScreenCap_CaptureWnd(), and i have to include <A3LScreenCap.au3> but when i include it i get those errors:

CODE
C:\AutoIt3\Include\A3LConstants.au3(130,52) : ERROR: $COLOR_MENUTEXT previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $COLOR_MENUTEXT = 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\AutoIt3\Include\A3LConstants.au3(140,53) : ERROR: $COLOR_GRAYTEXT previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $COLOR_GRAYTEXT = 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\AutoIt3\Include\A3LConstants.au3(207,61) : ERROR: $DT_VCENTER previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $DT_VCENTER = 0x00000004

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\AutoIt3\Include\A3LConstants.au3(210,61) : ERROR: $DT_SINGLELINE previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $DT_SINGLELINE = 0x00000020

C:\AutoIt3\Include\A3LConstants.au3(213,61) : ERROR: $DT_NOCLIP previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $DT_NOCLIP = 0x00000100

C:\AutoIt3\Include\A3LConstants.au3(652,53) : ERROR: $SM_CXSMICON previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $SM_CXSMICON = 49

C:\AutoIt3\Include\A3LConstants.au3(671,53) : ERROR: $SM_CXMENUCHECK previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $SM_CXMENUCHECK = 71

C:\AutoIt3\Include\A3LConstants.au3(1026,57) : ERROR: $WM_DRAWITEM previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $WM_DRAWITEM = 0x002B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\AutoIt3\Include\A3LConstants.au3(1027,57) : ERROR: $WM_MEASUREITEM previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $WM_MEASUREITEM = 0x002C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\AutoIt3\Include\A3LConstants.au3(1212,61) : ERROR: $SRCCOPY previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $SRCCOPY = 0x00CC0020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\RSpaint.au3 - 10 error(s), 0 warning(s)

do you know whats wrong? it doesnt have any error before i use A3LScreenCap.au3.....

Edited by Gif

my script works without errors but at some point i want to use _ScreenCap_CaptureWnd(), and i have to include <A3LScreenCap.au3> but when i include it i get those errors:

do you know whats wrong? it doesnt have any error before i use A3LScreenCap.au3.....

Are you declaring those variables in your script?

If so, you'll have to choose between your values or A3LScreenCap's values. Open up A3LScreenCap.au3 and see where those are declared (it may be in an additional #include file referenced there). Make sure the values are the same. If they are, just delete your declarations when you include A3LScreenCap.

The other option is to edit the declarations out of A3LScreenCap -- Bad juju on you if you do... :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Are you declaring those variables in your script?

If so, you'll have to choose between your values or A3LScreenCap's values. Open up A3LScreenCap.au3 and see where those are declared (it may be in an additional #include file referenced there). Make sure the values are the same. If they are, just delete your declarations when you include A3LScreenCap.

The other option is to edit the declarations out of A3LScreenCap -- Bad juju on you if you do... :)

those variables are included in A3LConstants, omg 1200 lines of constants ;)

PS: this file is not even included in A3LScreencap.. it must be in one of <A3LGDIPlus.au3>or <A3LString.au3>

Edited by Gif

any possible solution? this problem is wierd and ive tried several things with little success

If you are not declaring with different values, just delete your declarations and the UDFs take care of it.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law