about _FileWriteToLine

#include <File.au3>

HotKeySet("1","write")

Func write()
   _FileWriteToLine("d:\zz\zz.au3",1,"xxx",0)
   _FileWriteToLine("d:\zz\zz.au3",1,"zzz",0)
Endfunc

Do
   sleep(100)
Until 0

thats my test script and when i press few times key "1" i fought i will get the file looking like that : " xxxzzzxxxzzzxxxzzz"

but instead i get something like this:"

xxx

zzz

xxx

zzz

xxx

zzz

"

why its moving to lower lines when i have line 1 in the function _FileWriteToLine ?

edit:

i know now why its doing like this its just moving the existing lines lower to place wanted strings but how can i change it and force it to add strings at end of wanted line ?

Edited by blublub

#include <File.au3>

HotKeySet("1","write")

Func write()
   _FileWriteToLine("d:\zz\zz.au3",1,"xxx",0)
   _FileWriteToLine("d:\zz\zz.au3",1,"zzz",0)
Endfunc
Do
   sleep(100)
Until 0

thats my test script and when i press few times key "1" i fought i will get the file looking like that : " xxxzzzxxxzzzxxxzzz"

but instead i get something like this:"

xxx

zzz

xxx

zzz

xxx

zzz

"

why its moving to lower lines when i have line 1 in the function _FileWriteToLine ?

edit:

i know now why its doing like this its just moving the existing lines lower to place wanted strings but how can i change it and force it to add strings at end of wanted line ?

I may be misreading the function inside of File.au3, but it looks like since you're not overwriting the line (flag of "0"), it's inserting the new lines in place of line 1 and bumping the rest down.

If you're wanting to generate one continuous string of text on line 1, I'd recommend doing a FileReadLine of line one to a variable, then appending the text you want added.

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]