Right Click in system tray

I am hoping someone can help me a bit with this small problem. I've created an Autoit script for installing a print screen utility. The script works wonderfully. However I would like to be able to script a couple of changes that need to be made in application itself. The problem I am having is the only way to access the options of this program is to right click on the icon in the system tray. I actually have a working script that uses the mouse coordinates for the icon, but as you are well aware that icon may not be in the same position every time it is installed. What I need to know is there a way to bring up the context menu for that specific application in the task bar? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

The System Tray is only a ToolBar with some buttons on it. You can use PaulIA's AU3Library of functions, specifically A3LToolBar.au3, to manipulate them as you like. I know I've posted a demo on this before, but I don't have time to look for it right now...

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

weaponx: it is not a program I wrote, it is an application that the company uses and is installed on all the computers. Since I setup all the computers that come in I was looking for a way to make it easier to get the applications installed with the correct settings. I have just started using Autoit (great tool!) to help me automate these software installs.

PsaltyDS: Thanks for the information, after I posted the question I continued to search the forums and I had just found PaulIA's AU3Library and downloaded it. Right now I am trying to figure it out how best to use it , I'll see if I can find your example somewhere in the forum.

Thanks to both of you for the responses.

Found one of them in this topic: System Tray Items

Here's another: Get the position of a task on the taskbar

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law