inetgetsource

okay so i use a editbox and inetgetsource to get the source of a file and put it into the editbox but it doesnt get the enters it puts it all into one line is it my webserver or inetgetssource?

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

• Moderators

okay so i use a editbox and inetgetsource to get the source of a file and put it into the editbox but it doesnt get the enters it puts it all into one line is it my webserver or inetgetssource?

Chances are it's the data and how it's written... It's either written with just LF or just CR.

Do a test:

Test1:

$Data = StringReplace(_InetGetSource(...), @CR, @CRLF)

If that doesn't work:

$Data = StringReplace(_InetGetSource(...), @LF, @CRLF)

See if those two options help you.

Edit:

Also might take a look at $ES_MULTILINE for the edit control (I think it's $ES_MULTILINE :) )

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

This is what i did

GUICtrlSetData($source_edit, StringReplace(_INetGetSource(_IEPropertyGet($oIE, "locationurl")), ">", ">" & @CRLF))
ahh i should have thought that one up thanks though..

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]