Installation Beta 3.2.5.3 and 4

I have just installed both version 3.2.5.3 and 4 with the option to uninstall the existing installation and in both cases many of the #include files like <a3lgdiplus.au3> <a3lscreencap.au3> and <extnprop.au3> are missing from the installation and as a result my script will not compile in Beta.

Cheers

Ant.. :)

I have just installed both version 3.2.5.3 and 4 with the option to uninstall the existing installation and in both cases many of the #include files like <a3lgdiplus.au3> <a3lscreencap.au3> and <extnprop.au3> are missing from the installation and as a result my script will not compile in Beta.

Cheers

Ant.. :)

not sure what is the relationship with the Auto3lib wich is not part of the AutoIt delivery. Perhaps you need to reinstall Auto3lib again ;)

Thanks guys, just copied the #include across from AutoIT3 to the Beta Version and everything appears to be working ok. Not sure that I got the option as to where the #include files were to be installed I was under the impression that they would simply install under the parent 'beta' directory.

Cheers

Ant..

Hi,

I think you have to decide where to install a3l when installation runs; either beta or not..(I think it only does one?...)

best, randall

Note I mean the option when you install the *separate* installer for a3L

Best, randall

as it is not related with the AutoIt delivery I move it in support forum. something in the Auto3lib installer perhaps as I say before

PS

I really don't understand why "thesnow" put this link but if it help why not