GUI embedding?

Hey there, im trying to embed my GUI into a game (Diablo II) and I cant figure this out. Ive used the whole "Diablo II" as parent window to the GUI and that good stuff, and it will flash up for half a second then dissapear, and the script will stay open but no GUI will be up. I was wondering if there is a way to actually embed it into the game and get it to show up and stay there?

~TK

I can help you with this.... I can send you source code for a dll file inwhich will display all sorts of information on your screen (which you can also customize with an ini i can send you)....And you can inject this ini using auto it

No thanks, I don't deal with .dll while making stuff for Diablo II. The second you have a .dll calling/sending functions to Diablo II auto-it is no longer undetectable. I already have all the information I need in the GUI, the problem is making it show up and embed into Diablo II. Thanks anyways tho, maybe sometime when I release the warden bypass I'll get this from you and release something with it.

~TK

• 1 year later...